Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see transcab, smrt cab, I Siam one, they are the most dangerous things second to motorcyclists

I see them as income opportunity, if you know your BOLA well can go tempt them to give u free holiday.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just called LTA hotline, the CSO is quite friendly. I checked the status of my status, the staff says cleared lor. Then I asked how letter how, she says should be otw.
In such situation without the physical letter, can I proceed to register lesson with Grab???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Pua Bai... appeal not successful. appealed before successful. now second time fail.
Car turn out from small lane to main road kena full day bus lane,yellow box oso occupied, suddenly 1 LTA take picture of my handsome face.

Be careful guys. JUST AVOID FULL DAY BUS LANE AT ALL COST unless near to turning. knn LTA die die must eat my $130.

5U1EyTN.jpg

Iamjoh

Reaction score
Just called LTA hotline, the CSO is quite friendly. I checked the status of my status, the staff says cleared lor. Then I asked how letter how, she says should be otw.
In such situation without the physical letter, can I proceed to register lesson with Grab???

Never ask when did they mail out the letter?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never ask when did they mail out the letter?
The CSO sounded stunned when I asked about the letter lor, so I also didn't want to further question her le. She says since it's approved, letter must be mailed too

Iamjoh

Reaction score
The CSO sounded stunned when I asked about the letter lor, so I also didn't want to further question her le. She says since it's approved, letter must be mailed too

Maybe wait for 1 more week if still no letter then have to call them to inform them say u did not receive the letter yet, ask them to mail again or u go to LTA to get them to print a copy of the letter on the spot

Ashmite

Reaction score
Haha I guess I have to find u laojiao senpai soon. Kns still no letter from LTA, Grab says nothing they can do, just wait. If 4 weeks no letter then walk in LTA find them... I wonder is it they process too slow beygan, or controlling the phv numbers le...

My letter came after 3 weeks, whole process from medical checkup to get license took 2 month

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So phv is not allowed drop and pick passengers from taxi stands and standard drop off points???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.