Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PL2335

Reaction score
LCR promo is getting worst. At first extension $150 off for 3 mths, then $120 knn now $85. The longer u rent from them the lesser the rebate. Wth.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCR promo is getting worst. At first extension $150 off for 3 mths, then $120 knn now $85. The longer u rent from them the lesser the rebate. Wth.

Waydrive took over tio revamp. No more anyhow promo. :(

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Just called LTA hotline, the CSO is quite friendly. I checked the status of my status, the staff says cleared lor. Then I asked how letter how, she says should be otw.
In such situation without the physical letter, can I proceed to register lesson with Grab???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

No you can’t, coz there’s a number assigned in those letters that are required during register

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Pua Bai... appeal not successful. appealed before successful. now second time fail.
Car turn out from small lane to main road kena full day bus lane,yellow box oso occupied, suddenly 1 LTA take picture of my handsome face.

Be careful guys. JUST AVOID FULL DAY BUS LANE AT ALL COST unless near to turning. knn LTA die die must eat my $130.

5U1EyTN.jpg

They have quota one:s13:

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So phv is not allowed drop and pick passengers from taxi stands and standard drop off points???

Until taxis and phvs can find a way to co-exist harmoniously, taxi stands are legally out-of-bounds to phvs.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pickup drop off point can, taxi stand no..
Until taxis and phvs can find a way to co-exist harmoniously, taxi stands are legally out-of-bounds to phvs.
Thanks for the note. It's silly can't share though. As phv drivers only pick and drop arranged riders le, technically not intercepting taxi de passengers mah. And there is nothing done to assist the great number of phv cars out there. Now I can better understand u guys de pain and agony...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the note. It's silly can't share though. As phv drivers only pick and drop arranged riders le, technically not intercepting taxi de passengers mah. And there is nothing done to assist the great number of phv cars out there. Now I can better understand u guys de pain and agony...

No pain, no gain. Only the one that inflicts the pain can take it away.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score

Want to use drive Taxi lor. Talk so much:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.