Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Is there a card for PHV SPC?

Anyone else got advice what are the best options for petrol now for PHV?

Can get up to 26% if you have a UOB One card, it’s 22% and $3 off if you TOP up $66 then net at $51 then minus $3 off it’ll be $48 very good

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UOB One Card, got a catch. I think need to spend > $2,000

The “UOB $3 off $51 nett” has no catch. Any addition rebate on the final amount depends on the monthly spendings with the UOB card.

The mechanics of the monthly spend ($500-$2000) are complicated.
But if met, there will be a 3-5% rebate.

viperLux

Reaction score
Something going on? Try booking on your own may not get this rate also?
Think that's the main problem, these days noticed that the rider apps all ard this nonsense $6-9 prices, so of course riders overjoyed, longer trips WITH slashed prices ? Who don't want ? So who benefits ? Rider and app provider coz all these riders will book with them, with the exception of tada 0% comm, the rest comm lesser nevermind what, after all they still get to play their experimental numbers games at our expense while non of them are the ones having to waste petrol/time/effort, except ? Driver.

Sent from handphone using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its clear cut price war going on

Last time with grab vs uber is promo code war not grab vs gj its price war

Dats why imo no point chasing gems already.

Cui fare + gems incentive = how much only? They just want you to drive much longer hours to chase desperately for the gems incentives.

At least weekly guarantee... u will guarantee to have that nett amount after X number of trips. Cannot depend on incentives already overall fares earnings more important.

Mon i drive 930-8pm (10.5 hrs)
Tues i drive 930-9pm (11.5 hrs)
Today i drive 1130-630pm (7 hrs)

29 hours total. 52T gross $562

Expecting top up of $70.40.

If gems i think cui liao if these driving hours

Think that's the main problem, these days noticed that the rider apps all ard this nonsense $6-9 prices, so of course riders overjoyed, longer trips WITH slashed prices ? Who don't want ? So who benefits ? Rider and app provider coz all these riders will book with them, with the exception of tada 0% comm, the rest comm lesser nevermind what, after all they still get to play their experimental numbers games at our expense while non of them are the ones having to waste petrol/time/effort, except ? Driver.

Last edited:

Goondo Driver

Reaction score

True enough starting from this month I notice the app prompts fares like $6-$12 the most (not yet deduct comm)...but once a while $20 (not yet deduct comm) as compared to previous 3 months' driving.

Now need to drive longer hours to achieve the incentive target for GJ at least 18 pts ( abt 15 trips or more - 10 hrs ) 23 pts ( abt 21 trips or more - 14 hrs )...compared to previous shorter hours' driving.

Last time 18pts nett fare + incentives abt $230-$250 Now drop till abt $160-$180

Last edited:

ezxs2me

Reaction score
..so I suppose u have already stopped driving?

Goondo Driver

Reaction score
..so I suppose u have already stopped driving?

No still need to drive till end Sept..becos just signed new lease with Gofleet..die die must drive...wait till end contract n see how PH market can do or not....if the fare continue like this by then...I think time to exit!

At times I feel that this PH market GB/GJ like scam us..first 3 mths give u good income earnings...then when more drivers onborad...then they try to cut your income and let these new drivers have e share of it...very disheartening...

Last edited:

Sorbid

Reaction score
btw anyone rented from lcr can share experience? their prices compared to the rest really competitive but their facebook reviews mostly negative. but from what i read it is mostly people who are complaining due to getting fined for late payment / accident problems though....

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tml go amk free drink and at the same time go feedback! Fare low! Incentive low!

viperLux

Reaction score
Its clear cut price war going on

Last time with grab vs uber is promo code war not grab vs gj its price war

Dats why imo no point chasing gems already.

Cui fare + gems incentive = how much only? They just want you to drive much longer hours to chase desperately for the gems incentives.

At least weekly guarantee... u will guarantee to have that nett amount after X number of trips. Cannot depend on incentives already overall fares earnings more important.

Mon i drive 930-8pm (10.5 hrs)
Tues i drive 930-9pm (11.5 hrs)
Today i drive 1130-630pm (7 hrs)

29 hours total. 52T gross $562

Expecting top up of $70.40.

If gems i think cui liao if these driving hours

Yes, so true very cui indeed, especially the whaterver gems incentives which have gone unrealistic and impractical, overall fare earnings to my own targets now are only what matters, I work just enough to what I need and that's it, there has to be a life balance now, not tunnel vision kill myself over some carrot on a stick glued to my head that I'll never catch that some entity still deems their ultimate wet dream at the expense of others.

viperLux

Reaction score
True enough starting from this month I notice the app prompts fares like $6-$12 the most (not yet deduct comm)...but once a while $20 (not yet deduct comm) as compared to previous 3 months' driving.

Now need to drive longer hours to achieve the incentive target for GJ at least 18 pts ( abt 15 trips or more - 10 hrs ) 23 pts ( abt 21 trips or more - 14 hrs )...compared to previous shorter hours' driving.

Last time 18pts nett fare + incentives abt $230-$250 Now drop till abt $160-$180
Ya lor.. so cui fares these days, the ~$20 fares are a rarity and the longer hours appear to be the focus towards drivers..

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Yes, so true very cui indeed, especially the whaterver gems incentives which have gone unrealistic and impractical, overall fare earnings to my own targets now are only what matters, I work just enough to what I need and that's it, there has to be a life balance now, not tunnel vision kill myself over some carrot on a stick glued to my head that I'll never catch that some entity still deems their ultimate wet dream at the expense of others.

I too have forgone gem chasing.

But seeing GJ $14 from NTU to Thomson is priceless:s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.