Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Nowadays 7am-8.30/9am cannot drive. Either go ulu area or no ping or low fare but long drive due to traffic, at least for my area in HG/SK. Not too long ago..every morning peak sure surge gao gao from 7plus

Today very cui. I thought Friday good. Almost 5 hours, merely $100. FML.

Doing from 7am till lunchtime. Not much people.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HR reply from one of the interviews...

Hi XXX,

I heard it was a very good interview and I gathered the team is interested in your application. I am currently in Hong Kong and on Monday let me get the paperwork done and call you. Thanks v much in contacting me.

Maybe can finally 上岸 liao!
Congrats! If a HR bothers to reply you and with such details, you are almost hired le. So long reference checks, security clearance blah blah don't hiccup.
Congrats once again. You are a positive example to fellow members here that hope is still around.
Btw, just curious. How long you were doing PHV before getting this job? So to give us some hopes and dreams to look forward. :)

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I jobless since 2017 jul 😅 hope it dun demoralise u instead

Congrats! If a HR bothers to reply you and with such details, you are almost hired le. So long reference checks, security clearance blah blah don't hiccup.
Congrats once again. You are a positive example to fellow members here that hope is still around.
Btw, just curious. How long you were doing PHV before getting this job? So to give us some hopes and dreams to look forward. :)

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays 7am-8.30/9am cannot drive. Either go ulu area or no ping or low fare but long drive due to traffic, at least for my area in HG/SK. Not too long ago..every morning peak sure surge gao gao from 7plus

Today drive 0823hrs...
Wanna drive earlier... but since you said that.. gonna be careful...

Last time drive night one... Friday/Saturday night is no scare one...

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20190712-152728.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.