Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every year, Jul till Dec is less rider demand.

Mid year economic already not good, people spend less on luxury travel and go for BMW.

Please retrenchments still ongoing so more drivers on the road.

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT

No lor. Since April already very low demand lo. All has been jam, but fare still low. To make matter worst, kanna GS. PHV really BSL.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chase
lYFXlcZl.jpg

Cherryislife

Reaction score
My weekly rental without rebate $556.50.
Contract ending today. (After rebate 476.50)

LCR called to offer renewal.

3 months - $561.75 and 5 days free rental at the end.
6 months - $546.77 and 10 days free rental at the end.

I told sales staff, why would I want to renew if I end up paying more with a contract vs without a contract?

Sales staff keeps selling on the pathetic free rental.

Conclusion: no renewal.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Why beg customer. Let them cancel if they want.

So what if paymaster?
There will always be people who need a taxi/grab/gj.

If they do not appreciate that drivers are an integral part of society, then they can go and board the bus or train.

If I was in this situation, i would reach the customer, wind down the window and say....I realise I don't wish to pick you. Then I would cancel.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score

So what if paymaster?

If they do not appreciate that drivers are an integral part of society, then they can go and board the bus or train.

If I was in this situation, i would reach the customer, wind down the window and say....I realise I don't wish to pick you. Then I would cancel.
Only gj will beg customer because sometimes it take 30min for a ping

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Rule of thumb:

Low fare, driver is king. Low fare anytime can get, customer scared driver cancel.
High surge, customer is king. Driver scared customer cancel, fly to pickup.

No such thing as cheap, fast and safe.

Want cheap fare, want fast pickup, driver wont be safe. Wanna drop your cheap ass off asap.

Want cheap fare, want safe, in the long run, lesser drivers will work, your pickup won't be fast.

Want fast pickup, want safe, ride wont be cheap.

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So what if paymaster?

I also curious. Won't it make riders more worried or amused? If I am the rider, I will be scratching my head why the phv driver says that...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important to have capital to do PHV.
Most important, own car, fully paid.

Than...

You drive as you prefer.
At Your Own Time Own Cherry picking.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
When you have driven long enough and met enough of customers, you will realise it doesn't pay to be too nice.

When I first started 2 years ago, I was the friendliest driver, trying to strike a conversation with everyone.

My friend told me after my first week, dont have to be so nice to them, they don't care...

After 1month of driving, I understood.

I also curious. Won't it make riders more worried or amused? If I am the rider, I will be scratching my head why the phv driver says that...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kelnet88

Reaction score
Dear Everyone,

For those who rent a car, please take note, try to take as much pictures of your car before signing up any contracts. I had n encounter 3 days ago. I did not fully check on the car but took a picture of all side and the agent did not indicate a big dent on the vehicle on the checklist. After returning the car, the rental company call me up saying that there is a big dent and want an explaination, but actually they want me to pay for it. So, i just reply with all the image that i took. I just cant imaging, without these photos, not sure how much will i be charged. Market is bad, rental company using all sort of way for profit, proposely put dent on car and those dent can Bring them more profit. After taking compensation on victim, i believe they will not do any repairs and just use these dent to con on other drivers. So drivers out there please becareful.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My weekly rental without rebate $556.50.
Contract ending today. (After rebate 476.50)

LCR called to offer renewal.

3 months - $561.75 and 5 days free rental at the end.
6 months - $546.77 and 10 days free rental at the end.

I told sales staff, why would I want to renew if I end up paying more with a contract vs without a contract?

Sales staff keeps selling on the pathetic free rental.

Conclusion: no renewal.

ur car is prius?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.