Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

myename

Reaction score
If u all got gs job, 1st ping 1 pax board and sit behind. Then 2nd ping come got 2 pax. Would u ask 1st pax if they ok to sit in front or just don't care?

Yest when I reaching the 2nd ping pick up I ask the 1st pax nicely if she mind sit in front later, she become damn angry say wanna sit behind. Then I told her relax la I asking only.
Now got a 1 star rating LOL.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u all got gs job, 1st ping 1 pax board and sit behind. Then 2nd ping come got 2 pax. Would u ask 1st pax if they ok to sit in front or just don't care?

Yest when I reaching the 2nd ping pick up I ask the 1st pax nicely if she mind sit in front later, she become damn angry say wanna sit behind. Then I told her relax la I asking only.

i wont.

let them decide themselves.

first come first serve

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score

First come first serve. Let them sort out the seating arrangements themselves

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Just inform the 1st pax there were be 2 pax for the next pickup. If she doesn't like it she will ask to move to the front on her own. No need to make them feel too comfortable when taking GS. They need to know GS is like that.

No need to think too much. We are just driver.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

Sg got many Siao Lang one

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wont.

let them decide themselves.

first come first serve

Just curious. What is the max number of riders you all kena before on grabshare? The riders do understand they will have to sit with strangers when they opt grabshare right? :p

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. What is the max number of riders you all kena before on grabshare? The riders do understand they will have to sit with strangers when they opt grabshare right? :p

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

i dun take grabshare.

i rather timeout 15mins then take gs.

if timeout 15mins, i go home liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.