Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Yeah. Have to.

My thought is actually to do Grab for 1y then maybe try the mid-career switch programs. Wanted to do Social Work but got rejected this round. Seriously thinking of going to do Counselling at SUSS. Gotta see how. If it works out, can drive in day to earn some income and save up to pay for the degree and class at night. At least there's some freedom to do that unlike an office job with unpredictable OT and environment.

Now next 6 months I got ball and chain, so just earn, get out and explore, see the social issues up close.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Had a friend who just completed his tdvl last week.
Tdvl tests alot on questions regarding phv now, like rules on blue decal and offences and demerit points for phv offences.

Reason being, they are aware many are taking tdvl now to do phv.

Instructor told the class at the beginning.

"Last time g drivers earn more than td.
Today td earning more, too many doing g.

Drive taxi around maybe look less satki than g.

But you want money or you want face?"

I was in this class...

Any tips from the bros/sis? Someone told me to turn off AA.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Sibei irritating...lta come up with the ruling that td cannot do jg but never enforce.

Td contributes to a big reason why surge cannot sustain.

Bloody hell so many green lantern go online at the same time. Surge instant death.

Puki mak td....

Cherryislife

Reaction score
G wants to kill your CR.

AR easier to chase.
CR harder.

AA gives u nearer pickup... but u LL suck tongue take whatever trip gets throw your way... CR affected if u cancel.

Off AA u will notice pickup is slightly further away and longer wait time

Longuntea

Reaction score
Sibei irritating...lta come up with the ruling that td cannot do jg but never enforce.

Td contributes to a big reason why surge cannot sustain.

Bloody hell so many green lantern go online at the same time. Surge instant death.

Puki mak td....

Lol Cherryislife, Since when LTA came out with this regulation that Tds cannot do JG? I am a Td and have been reading this forum for a long time but did not bother to register and post since I am not a PHV. But since you use "Puki Mak" on all Tds, I shall register and share with you something which will makes you feels even more Puki Mak and you might even go to the extent of banging the Puki of your own Mak Lol. We Tds have long ago spreading a plan to kill aggorant PHV drivers like you through words of mouth and also plenty of Tds whatsapp groups. And the plan is to encourage all Tds to toggle off standard taxi option during peak hours and on only just grab option to share all the MSW which you guys have been generously sharing on the internet Lol, its a slow process but when more than enough of Tds understand the motives behind this move, you PHV are doom Lol. I think you are not stupid enough to ask me to explain to you the reason behind this move right? Lol.
As for off peak hours, we shall on both options and do street hail jobs too, oops, no street hail jobs for you though Lol. We are collecting gems too for your information Lol, why not collect gems when our commision is only 3% for fares $10 and below and 12% for fares $11 and above? 6789 fares are even better for us because we are only paying $0.18, $0.21, $0.24 and $0.27 for that which is much higher that taxi meter fares for the same distance traveled? whereby morons like you are paying $1.20, $1.40, $1.60 and $1.80 for the same job we are doing? Lol.

One last word for you Cherryislife. Do not insult other peoples Mak when you yourself do have a Mak at home.

Lol Believe what I have been telling you so for or not is up to you Lol. Happy PHVing. Oh yah, dont forget to post for tricks that you guys are doing so that we Tds can learn and use it against PHV Lol.

Oh lastly, do you know that Tds can disable grabshare? Lol, we leave all this shits for you Lol.

Wait wait wait, I might be Peachtea friend also coz I always book grabeshare during peak hours when I am off just to tekan you PHV Morons Lol.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Cherryislife, Since when LTA came out with this regulation that Tds cannot do JG? I am a Td and have been reading this forum for a long time but did not bother to register and post since I am not a PHV. But since you use "Puki Mak" on all Tds, I shall register and share with you something which will makes you feels even more Puki Mak and you might even go to the extent of banging the Puki of your own Mak Lol. We Tds have long ago spreading a plan to kill aggorant PHV drivers like you through words of mouth and also plenty of Tds whatsapp groups. And the plan is to encourage all Tds to toggle off standard taxi option during peak hours and on only just grab option to share all the MSW which you guys have been generously sharing on the internet Lol, its a slow process but when more than enough of Tds understand the motives behind this move, you PHV are doom Lol. I think you are not stupid enough to ask me to explain to you the reason behind this move right? Lol.
As for off peak hours, we shall on both options and do street hail jobs too, oops, no street hail jobs for you though Lol. We are collecting gems too for your information Lol, why not collect gems when our commision is only 3% for fares $10 and below and 12% for fares $11 and above? 6789 fares are even better for us because we are only paying $0.18, $0.21, $0.24 and $0.27 for that which is much higher that taxi meter fares for the same distance traveled? whereby morons like you are paying $1.20, $1.40, $1.60 and $1.80 for the same job we are doing? Lol.

One last word for you Cherryislife. Do not insult other peoples Mak when you yourself do have a Mak at home.

Lol Believe what I have been telling you so for or not is up to you Lol. Happy PHVing. Oh yah, dont forget to post for tricks that you guys are doing so that we Tds can learn and use it against PHV Lol.

Oh lastly, do you know that Tds can disable grabshare? Lol, we leave all this shits for you Lol.

Wait wait wait, I might be Peachtea friend also coz I always book grabeshare during peak hours when I am off just to tekan you PHV Morons Lol.

tumblr_od781y6W801qhwckoo1_500.gif

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Look almost a way to go except once LTA and PTC levels the playing field, it is individuals killing each other and the companies huat.

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Pathetic fare on a Monday peak hour.
14 bucks from Punggol PArk to T1. 16km 32mins
16 bucks from Punggol Park to MBFC. 17km 33mins
No surge no drive, everywhere jam...earn 14 to 16 bucks...siao.

Just lim kopi and still waiting for surge...

Soon I might be like D3N...congrats on your new job.
(Nowadays, the PHV earnings to work time ratio cannot make it...)

Last edited:

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
I use Grab for work and find fares are low for a while

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot siam morning jam liao cos need to take pie-lornie to work 😅

Just now pie got accident zzz now just reach lornie only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.