Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol Cherryislife, Since when LTA came out with this regulation that Tds cannot do JG? I am a Td and have been reading this forum for a long time but did not bother to register and post since I am not a PHV. But since you use "Puki Mak" on all Tds, I shall register and share with you something which will makes you feels even more Puki Mak and you might even go to the extent of banging the Puki of your own Mak Lol. We Tds have long ago spreading a plan to kill aggorant PHV drivers like you through words of mouth and also plenty of Tds whatsapp groups. And the plan is to encourage all Tds to toggle off standard taxi option during peak hours and on only just grab option to share all the MSW which you guys have been generously sharing on the internet Lol, its a slow process but when more than enough of Tds understand the motives behind this move, you PHV are doom Lol. I think you are not stupid enough to ask me to explain to you the reason behind this move right? Lol.
As for off peak hours, we shall on both options and do street hail jobs too, oops, no street hail jobs for you though Lol. We are collecting gems too for your information Lol, why not collect gems when our commision is only 3% for fares $10 and below and 12% for fares $11 and above? 6789 fares are even better for us because we are only paying $0.18, $0.21, $0.24 and $0.27 for that which is much higher that taxi meter fares for the same distance traveled? whereby morons like you are paying $1.20, $1.40, $1.60 and $1.80 for the same job we are doing? Lol.

One last word for you Cherryislife. Do not insult other peoples Mak when you yourself do have a Mak at home.

Lol Believe what I have been telling you so for or not is up to you Lol. Happy PHVing. Oh yah, dont forget to post for tricks that you guys are doing so that we Tds can learn and use it against PHV Lol.

Oh lastly, do you know that Tds can disable grabshare? Lol, we leave all this shits for you Lol.

Wait wait wait, I might be Peachtea friend also coz I always book grabeshare during peak hours when I am off just to tekan you PHV Morons Lol.

Wow wall of text after midnight from a rare pokemon, effort is commendable.

There's a classic saying...

"If I throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that hollers is the one that I hit."

Looks like mr salty here had his feelings a little hurt. ☹

Ok la I just had my lunch, got some time so I entertain your debate for 1 round.

Did I ever say phv is better than taxi? Or have I always maintained that td earns more? Look at the history of my posts before you talk about this.

Getting too riled up when you're not even arguing about the correct issue. Somebody obviously failed reading comprehension in school.

Td thread is dead so you come here to seek justice for your brothers with your one voice?
Saying we phv are doomed.
Who do you think you are? Mojojojo?
Pls call your band of powerpuff girls to join in because you need help.

With your master plan, motives and all that crap. LTA boss very long never flex his power, 1 day decides to change any ruling, your master plan how?

Who said that td cannot do jg? Certainly not me, but our friendly govt. You clearly don't read news, but that's understandable, you'll just register the meaning differently within your own bubble as you have with my statements.

LNklv6Cl.jpg

lhoLhsxl.jpg

Now as you can see, our govt uses the word "taxis", while the report only pinpointed at cdg. Why the contradiction? Who knows.

Clearly this wasn't set in stone by the govt, so almost every td continues to do jg.

You made an effort with all your calculations so let's make it simple.

Let's take the average off peak grab fare at $10.
You pay 30cents comm.
Phv pays $2.
Difference of $1.70.

Let's say you take an average of 10 jg bookings a day = $17 you "earned more".
While the rest of your trips are your street hail and taxi bookings.

Cdg rental - $120.
Average high rental of phv - $80

Your $17 that you earned more than phv enough to cover the difference of rental?

Even if you make 20 jg trips and earn $34 more, it still doesn't cover the difference.

How about off days?

Okok let's assume you are not renting from cdg. (Which also means your own taxi bookings are practically non-existent)

Cheapest taxi rental - $90 (let's not include newbie promos here)
Cheapest phv rental - $45

Again, your $17 able to cover the difference in rental?

Phv hands are tied with ar/cr requirements.
While for td, if you on green lantern and passenger tries to flag you down and you ignore, the passenger has every right to report you to LTA, and you go down to drink kopi while they review your in-car camera evidence.

Passenger vomits in phv, we can charge for cleaning.
Passenger vomits in taxi, by law you are not allowed to ask for a single cent, only if the passenger voluntarily gives you.

Phv can always say no when a job comes in.
Td enter taxi stand and queue for 15mins, even if the passenger is going just 100m away, you suck thumb and send, before you go and find another taxi stand to queue again.

Taxi has peak hour surcharge from sunset to sunrise islandwide and certain location surcharge.
Phv has no such thing and we are purely based on demand which is only limited to a few hours a day.

Taxi gets rental rebate every month for servicing downtime.
Phv dont.

Bday month g gives me $50 to go geyleng fish tank and open champagne shower.
Taxi have such benefit? Or you need to come to g shamelessly to ask for this?

To be honest, you wanna talk about who is better and the pros and cons, we can carry on till my yellow chinese penis stops working.

You don't see gs jobs? Hey guess what? Neither do I. Looks like we have something in common.

Should i share my tips on how i do it? Why should i?

You book gs to tekan who? Certainly not me. The ones affected are the new drivers, and our DT who would not mind.

When you book a gs and your fellow passenger is a stinky bangala, or a ceca who is blasting his YouTube video on his phone, or a prc woman who is arguing with her husband ching chong ching chong, I really wonder the joke is on who at the end?

Similarly, I can also tekan td by booking and waiting for them to arrive and allow them to cancel on their own. But of course I don't do it, life is too short to focus any negative energy on anyone.

You're not happy I said puki mak td? I'll go one step further just for you.

Puki mak kau lobang square.

If you need a translation let me know in private, can get quite embarrassing for you if I say it in front of others.

Still unhappy? Insult me back then. What can words do? This is a public forum, if you can't stand the heat, don't come in. We are both hiding behind our online profile.

It is an open-door policy but judging from the heading of the thread, you don't belong here anyway. Who else here has anything to say to you?

I think I have respected your effort enough by giving you an equal effort in return.

This will be the all from me.

You may carry on barking, but it will only continue to prove that you're still hurt by the rock I threw.

Good day to you.
Safe driving

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for cushion fabric car seat wrap? Or cheap synthetic leather upholstery? Knn recently kena x 2 merlions liao kena car seat a bit, clean like puck.

Saw the below ad ? Is it good? 90$.

iRFtJ6e.jpg

Stay positive. Always look on the good side not the backside ****************** HardwareZone Forums app

I just put 2 floor mat on top of the seat.

End of the day just take out the mat shake shake ok liao

Park fabric seat. I will never ever rent car that is fabric seat anymore. Park fabric seat.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Park fabric seat. I will never ever rent car that is fabric seat anymore. Park fabric seat.

George jin er sai:s13::s13::s13:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
very difficult to maintain
:s13:

Phv ah.

Very easy to kana disgusting sweaty bbfa

Knn they sit ah their sweat kana the fabric seat...

Slowly slowly the fabric seat will start to have white stain

Really is knn one

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Puck fabric seat!!!!

nex time No leather no talk no rent no pay money!
Thinking of just getting cheap seat cover lo. just change new car honda fit. so bery angry.

but fc 25km per litre sia. probably still lose to prius

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the topic of passengers throwing out inside your car. PHV buddies, do you ask the passenger to compensate you? If yes, roughly how much?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
just lap 1 garbage type of black plastic.... :s22:

Puck fabric seat!!!!

nex time No leather no talk no rent no pay money!
Thinking of just getting cheap seat cover lo. just change new car honda fit. so bery angry.

but fc 25km per litre sia. probably still lose to prius

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Wanna throw passenger out must have valid reason.

Secondly, if wanna throw out, have some pride, dont take their money.

On the topic of passengers throwing out inside your car. PHV buddies, do you ask the passenger to compensate you? If yes, roughly how much?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phv ah.

Really is knn one

But you rent worth it to put leather for them? Although 90 not a lot, still under rental contract?

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
New fit hybrid lo... From Lumens lo. 74 + 6 collision damages daily. Calculated compare old avante... In the end due to hybrid save petrol I still save about 20$ daily though rental bit higher. Now driving about 10-12hrs daily so need a hybrid. I just rent from good reviews car rental now.
Now still have rental rebate so still ok.

New fit? Or old model?

How much u rent

Intro me lobang lei i returning car liao

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
one time i kena, sweaty and smelly. PUCK mann, the whole journey i was swallowing my anger.

last night lagi one case the seat behind wet, puck dunno urine leak or wet trouser. touch smell can't tell. yucks!!!! i have to empty car chiong 110km from 10kkj to town to air the seat and let it dry.

always prepare fabric spray cleaner in car also. just in case

Phv ah.

Really is knn one

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
probably seat cover is good enough. leather bo hua. no way do for them. carousell selling 90 i check my own online cost only 68$ if buy direct. maybe its worth to put. if not kena one jiak lak vomit.... there will be a lot of troubles and time wasted

But you rent worth it to put leather for them? Although 90 not a lot, still under rental contract?

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Wow wall of text after midnight from a rare pokemon, effort is commendable.

There's a classic saying...

"If I throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that hollers is the one that I hit."

Looks like mr salty here had his feelings a little hurt. ☹

Ok la I just had my lunch, got some time so I entertain your debate for 1 round.

Did I ever say phv is better than taxi? Or have I always maintained that td earns more? Look at the history of my posts before you talk about this.

Getting too riled up when you're not even arguing about the correct issue. Somebody obviously failed reading comprehension in school.

Td thread is dead so you come here to seek justice for your brothers with your one voice?
Saying we phv are doomed.
Who do you think you are? Mojojojo?
Pls call your band of powerpuff girls to join in because you need help.

With your master plan, motives and all that crap. LTA boss very long never flex his power, 1 day decides to change any ruling, your master plan how?

Who said that td cannot do jg? Certainly not me, but our friendly govt. You clearly don't read news, but that's understandable, you'll just register the meaning differently within your own bubble as you have with my statements.

LNklv6Cl.jpg

lhoLhsxl.jpg

Now as you can see, our govt uses the word "taxis", while the report only pinpointed at cdg. Why the contradiction? Who knows.

Clearly this wasn't set in stone by the govt, so almost every td continues to do jg.

You made an effort with all your calculations so let's make it simple.

Let's take the average off peak grab fare at $10.
You pay 30cents comm.
Phv pays $2.
Difference of $1.70.

Let's say you take an average of 10 jg bookings a day = $17 you "earned more".
While the rest of your trips are your street hail and taxi bookings.

Cdg rental - $120.
Average high rental of phv - $80

Your $17 that you earned more than phv enough to cover the difference of rental?

Even if you make 20 jg trips and earn $34 more, it still doesn't cover the difference.

How about off days?

Okok let's assume you are not renting from cdg. (Which also means your own taxi bookings are practically non-existent)

Cheapest taxi rental - $90 (let's not include newbie promos here)
Cheapest phv rental - $45

Again, your $17 able to cover the difference in rental?

Phv hands are tied with ar/cr requirements.
While for td, if you on green lantern and passenger tries to flag you down and you ignore, the passenger has every right to report you to LTA, and you go down to drink kopi while they review your in-car camera evidence.

Passenger vomits in phv, we can charge for cleaning.
Passenger vomits in taxi, by law you are not allowed to ask for a single cent, only if the passenger voluntarily gives you.

Phv can always say no when a job comes in.
Td enter taxi stand and queue for 15mins, even if the passenger is going just 100m away, you suck thumb and send, before you go and find another taxi stand to queue again.

Taxi has peak hour surcharge from sunset to sunrise islandwide and certain location surcharge.
Phv has no such thing and we are purely based on demand which is only limited to a few hours a day.

Taxi gets rental rebate every month for servicing downtime.
Phv dont.

Bday month g gives me $50 to go geyleng fish tank and open champagne shower.
Taxi have such benefit? Or you need to come to g shamelessly to ask for this?

To be honest, you wanna talk about who is better and the pros and cons, we can carry on till my yellow chinese penis stops working.

You don't see gs jobs? Hey guess what? Neither do I. Looks like we have something in common.

Should i share my tips on how i do it? Why should i?

You book gs to tekan who? Certainly not me. The ones affected are the new drivers, and our DT who would not mind.

When you book a gs and your fellow passenger is a stinky bangala, or a ceca who is blasting his YouTube video on his phone, or a prc woman who is arguing with her husband ching chong ching chong, I really wonder the joke is on who at the end?

Similarly, I can also tekan td by booking and waiting for them to arrive and allow them to cancel on their own. But of course I don't do it, life is too short to focus any negative energy on anyone.

You're not happy I said puki mak td? I'll go one step further just for you.

Puki mak kau lobang square.

If you need a translation let me know in private, can get quite embarrassing for you if I say it in front of others.

Still unhappy? Insult me back then. What can words do? This is a public forum, if you can't stand the heat, don't come in. We are both hiding behind our online profile.

It is an open-door policy but judging from the heading of the thread, you don't belong here anyway. Who else here has anything to say to you?

I think I have respected your effort enough by giving you an equal effort in return.

This will be the all from me.

You may carry on barking, but it will only continue to prove that you're still hurt by the rock I threw.

Good day to you.
Safe driving

Power reply, bro you’re an intelligent person why do grab? If got point system I’ll
Up you aldy haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.