Reaction score
Why lately I no have :(

Gpgt

Uq381tS.jpg

DOT2v2w.jpg

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just take my Mazda 3 lar, since I returning soon, my Mazda 3 black color not as satki as black vios but it will do

So fast 3 mth!

Thanks for recommendation.
I prefer my ride now. And not from lumen

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
GoJek boh ping 20 minutes so I come in read read. Wah....jin serious. Office people going to pang kang liao in one hour time...get ready to start your engines! Meanwhile I am still waiting for a GoJek ping...dang!

But sometimes GJ got gems. From CK.

I kenna GS x 2 to Paya Lebar $30
I choose GJ $29 to Bukit Merah

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Really? Dunno leh include my car which has been rented out? Anyway if changing good if not lppl

Stay positive. Always look on the good side not the backside 😙 HardwareZone Forums app

The lumens guy say they will schedule all the driver to come back to change.

You 6 month contract right

So 2 month later should recall u to change....

if really legit changing then you no point buy so good seat cover. just buy cheap cheap mat ok liao :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
That's good news :D hopefully they recall

Lucky never buy yet.. I just put my house toilet mat :s13:

The lumens guy say they will schedule all the driver to come back to change.

You 6 month contract right

So 2 month later should recall u to change....

if really legit changing then you no point buy so good seat cover. just buy cheap cheap mat ok liao :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw a situation quite relevant, so thought to share.

Just a minute ago on my way walking out for brunch, walked past a petrol station saw a long queue stretching to the main road. Then I saw a beng sounding (not discrimination hor but really sound like) kbkb gan the very old age pump attendant (look more than 60++) why so slow didn't pump for the first car in front who is at the pump area already. Of course this old man so senior in age le hands legs confirm slower mah. But that driver (auntie looking like 50) at the pump area also one pattern just cross arms look didn't self help to pump.

Why I say relevant. The crossed arm waiting auntie and kbkb beng, both driving a car with phv sticker. Of course I am sure there are non phv drivers who may behave the same too. But thought of sharing for a more gracious society. While I am waiting to take my pdvl lesson exam 2 weeks later

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my case if no pump attendant i just diy loh not difficult. No fuss.

Singaporeans too pampered. U go jb u die. No pump attendant will attend to u.

Anyway the only thing i hate is those pump finish still dun want to pay and f**k off from the pump area. Still slowly shop inside the kiosk.

Cos i only pump 92 most of the time only limited pump area that have 92.

These ppl really knn

Just saw a situation quite relevant, so thought to share.

Just a minute ago on my way walking out for brunch, walked past a petrol station saw a long queue stretching to the main road. Then I saw a beng sounding (not discrimination hor but really sound like) kbkb gan the very old age pump attendant (look more than 60++) why so slow didn't pump for the first car in front who is at the pump area already. Of course this old man so senior in age le hands legs confirm slower mah. But that driver (auntie looking like 50) at the pump area also one pattern just cross arms look didn't self help to pump.

Why I say relevant. The crossed arm waiting auntie and kbkb beng, both driving a car with phv sticker. Of course I am sure there are non phv drivers who may behave the same too. But thought of sharing for a more gracious society. While I am waiting to take my pdvl lesson exam 2 weeks later

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.