Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
For Google Map make sure also download the offline map to your phone. So when internet not strong or no signal it is using offline map.
Loading of course will be faster also... (most of the times)

Nothing much you can do

It's waze problem

It takes time to log into waze server before u can use it.

Google map on the other hand no issue as you do not need to be online to operate the app.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
curious to why do that when google map gps map tools or similiar are available? I mean those are navigation apps to make life easier.

1. Key in postal code see map.

2. Key in postal code see map + navigate.

1 feels more satki?

No need flip book. Just download singapore map app and key in postal code

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Singapore map is very good and very detail. Best so far. But........ Knn to open the map must wait very long....and come with ads. Always I need to refer for detailing, I need eyes on the road liao.
In the beginning during uber time I even pay subscription to faster load and without ad. Now no need liao

No need flip book. Just download singapore map app and key in postal code

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin envy west side drivers

Zb4bMU6l.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos i go by my own route

I just need to know the exact location of the destination then mind will plot out the driving route. The only setback is i wun know traffic condition.

Eg, from tpy to far east plaza.

Gps will probably tell u to go via thomson - newton - scotts rd

I will prefer go via whitley - dyson rd - chancery lane - balmoral rd - stevens.

Why? Cos i can avoid the choking traffic at thomson road that velocity junction then newton circle stupid rd about.

My way lesser traffic light and lesser car cos is all small road until stevens road.

curious to why do that when google map gps map tools or similiar are available? I mean those are navigation apps to make life easier.

1. Key in postal code see map.

2. Key in postal code see map + navigate.

1 feels more satki?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.