Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Admit it. Is it fellow edmw user here? :s22:
Drives part-time can earn $3000-4000 per month, minus $1200-1300 petrol. Like that he still can bring home $1800-2700 lor. :eek::s12:

Satki lah. He gives so much hope to other monks and monks-to-be.....:s22:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin sian... 3 days never drive enough Liao...

Bad mood...

i more cham than u :(

E9fuFmtl.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
** lah this sound so stage one. Since when our fellow Chinese mandarin so good. You listen to these former words he use.

By the way I only watch abit and fast forward it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Admit it. Is it fellow edmw user here? :s22:
Drives part-time can earn $3000-4000 per month, minus $1200-1300 petrol. Like that he still can bring home $1800-2700 lor. :eek::s12:

Satki lah. He gives so much hope to other monks and monks-to-be.....:s22:

Pk0601

Reaction score
From my previous reply I already said I'm a brother lah.

But who is that Jessie and why is she famous? Lol

Edited:
I searched her name under private hire fb group n now I know why she famous liao. But no thanks man hahaha

I drive irregular hours depending, no head no tail.

Sorry if I ask a lot of qns here as still quite new to grab n learning from all you senpais

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Yah old car... heng suay.

Last time i rent 2 old cars with lumens no issue. Then later i found job so quit phv then after that no more working already decide to try those carousell phv companies. Rented an old honda city but very chui... fc cannot even hit 400km so persistently asked to change car then change to axio... fc ok and quite good fc at 500+km but the car got strong ciggie smell... and the dashboard already peeling badly.

But issue with renting new car means cost higher. Need to drive longer to cover cost. Eg cost is $70 u need to drive $87.50 gross to just cover car cost before profit comes... but still got petrol cost to factor in.

So... if doing more then 6 mths phv, buy own car better. Actually not mafan. Just initial part need to convert p10 to z10 then buy commercial insurance then go vicom/sta paste phv sticker. And also do regularly servicing just like normal car ownship. Really save u thousands of dollars per year over renting.

The blue decal is not grab paste for us???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Pk0601

Reaction score
Where do u guys usually change small notes for cash trips?

And r the fares usually rounded up to the nearest dollar to minimise coin change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.