Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i aasng now manual but will switch to aasng and back forth since i got limited short time period to drive.

Aasng... ping is faster and nearer PU.

Manual... tends to be slower and sometimes further PU

Do u all usually do manual accept or auto accept and what's the pros n cons of each besides auto accept having bigger chances of getting pings faster (or not) than non auto accept?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U still got time to increase back to 30% right?

My current one still healthy haha.

VY0p0sU.jpg

yes deh...

Screwdiver

Reaction score
A big **** you gj!
Beach road to Novena $4.80
But I have to pay $2.50 to enter ERP zone. Cancel !!! And it's morning peak hours

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
actually for peak hours morning gwab and gj should do something abt it. example base fare should increase from $2.50 to $5 (not including demand surge charge). just for peak hours. that will be only fair. cos the jam and traffic is really bo hua for us. TD happi, we lugi.

we should bring up to them, and push them

fr0z3nfl4m3s

Reaction score
Pls stop looking at fare for gj, we all know is ****, that's why they compensate with points and big daily incentive. Continue to cancel so got more trips for me thank you bros.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Gj ridership has increased substantially in the past week.
There's not enough driver support.
That's why you dont hear gj drivers complaining no ping anymore.

Expect gj to adjust their incentives very soon if they are smart enough.
Enjoy your big daily incentives while you still can.

Pls stop looking at fare for gj, we all know is ****, that's why they compensate with points and big daily incentive. Continue to cancel so got more trips for me thank you bros.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol g doesn't care.
If they did, they wouldn't wait so many years to do something.

Jam or no jam, every minute drivers completing jobs, income doesn't stop.

Like someone mentioned, market corrects itself.

Amount of riders doesn't change.

Low fares consistently will result in drivers throwing keys.
Which in turn will result in fare increases due to lack of sufficient drivers.

When fares are good.
New drivers from outside will think phv jht and join.
Resulting in fares falling again.

It's a vicious cycle.

actually for peak hours morning gwab and gj should do something abt it. example base fare should increase from $2.50 to $5 (not including demand surge charge). just for peak hours. that will be only fair. cos the jam and traffic is really bo hua for us. TD happi, we lugi.

we should bring up to them, and push them

fr0z3nfl4m3s

Reaction score
Gj ridership has increased substantially in the past week.
There's not enough driver support.
That's why you dont hear gj drivers complaining no ping anymore.

Expect gj to adjust their incentives very soon if they are smart enough.
Enjoy your big daily incentives while you still can.

Their daily incentive accounts for about 40% or more of the driver's income. If they smart they will want to kill themselves?

Last edited:

Starkism

Reaction score
Wow bro I drive mazda 3 and mazda 5 hatchback both SL_ plate one, the accelerator either lack power at low speed, or suddenly kick high gear like F1. Low speed no inbetween. In SG traffic low speed not comfortable = die. Even the two SJ_ plate avante I drove recently also more power.

The previous Mazda 3 and current one both also SL_, they only 3 months difference but the driving experience so much different, this current car like quite comfortable to drive. The previous car have the exact problem like what u mention, especially when going uphill on slope, suddenly will drop gear and the car just chiong forward, or just moving up slope at a very low speed even I full throttle.
Starting starting very not used to it, Becux my family car don’t have this issue, like the throttle reaction quite fast and stuff. So much better but this current Mazda will do:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.