Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozaat

Reaction score
Expert... Can check if gearbox servicing eg change the lubricant or do a flush roughly how much to pay ?

Pk0601

Reaction score
Phv drivers still picking up/dropping off at bus stops — still a very common sight?

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ever came across a pax demand to drop at taxi stand upon boarding. I told her cannot and book another. Yes taxi stand can do drop off but I prefer not taking. No idea who's waiting with cam there. I also don't trust those enforcement people.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
I ever came across a pax demand to drop at taxi stand upon boarding. I told her cannot and book another. Yes taxi stand can do drop off but I prefer not taking. No idea who's waiting with cam there. I also don't trust those enforcement people.

Yup, first offence fine $50, subsequent offence(s) fine $80

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today rest day no driving. Tmr back to peng pen in office

This week gross lose last week but drive lesser trips but more hours (camping for good 6s fares on fri and sunday for a few hours each)

ST3YRer.jpg

btfJvA6.jpg

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot at taxi stand bah? I did ask the trainer in class how if rider indicates taxi stand. He says best is PUDO or next alternative inside mall's carpark

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wanbao says driver got $420 as compensation

8Yb99Xn.jpg

Ms Syazwani wrote in her Facebook post that she is grateful to their Grab driver, Mr Chia Shang Heng, for being understanding, kind and tolerant towards them.

"We apologise for the mess made to your car, the business lost from not having a clean car to drive and the terrible drama scene you had to deal with while driving.

"Thank you once again for being our heroic driver."

Besides the Grab fare of $15 and a tip of $8, which was the maximum amount they could give on the app, the couple paid him $220 in compensation, said Mr Kamarulnizam.

He added that they and their daughter, Mia, are resting at home.

ST understands that this could be the fourth time a baby has been born in a Grab car here.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are e reasons to show 300+ gross fare per week?

to show u jin satki?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alamak lax guys it's a PH. ;)

d3n yours is aasng? I need to learn more experience from you laojiaos here

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score

Taxi lao lor. Cdg had told their TD to submit. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.