Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lcr can reserve car for 1 week.

Dont bother about Vezel. Too ex.
As a newbie you will pay more than you earn.
Vezel petrol is sh1t car.
Hybrid still ok.

oh, can reserve 1 week in advance ah? Thanks. Just now i asked the cso caller, he was quite sales pax insist do now else he cant promise me... :s22::s11:

Because my initial plan was start on 3 days ago Mon just nice. I still trust black white paperwork more, most likely I walk in their beach road office tomorrow again to do the necessary, then see if they can pang chance let me next Mon then collect start drive.

Ya, $700+ petrol vezel is definitely out of my range. Too xiong for noob le.
I was reading up on fc, i think i will ask them for either Mazda 3 or Toyota Axio. $600+ range maybe later after I used to driving first.

xiexie all the laojiao bearing with my qns. Sibey sian, at the same time I still sending out job applications fingers crossed...

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
true.... i oso tiagong. he got lobang to get a coach, kinda like borrowed, know some one in a company, he just work on and off. weekend up to 800$ total earnings in a day. weekday got demand oso but must really wait wait wait and vehicle big big bery troublesome to park. guess the downside of it. only think he like is just go pick up a bunch and drop off..... 100 - 150 goes into pocket easy for 1 trip

Demand not always there bah...

So good... why not jitao go sell property....
Sell one GCB.... can shake leg Liao...

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1-Week-1.png

The caller says left Mazda 3, Altis and Vezel. If take vezel, $700 i really sai sia...
I think I will either pop by their office tomorrow. Because else, this weekend Sat Sun i have appts up le, not sure if they willing to keep open for me till Mon then start or not... :(

I remember smove got weekly option too.
4xx to 5xx...
Short term, no deposit, no scare small scratches.
I think its a better option than lcr.

But too long nv use it maybe fot price changes

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
1-Week-1.png

The caller says left Mazda 3, Altis and Vezel. If take vezel, $700 i really sai sia...
I think I will either pop by their office tomorrow. Because else, this weekend Sat Sun i have appts up le, not sure if they willing to keep open for me till Mon then start or not...
:(

Petrol Vezel 728?

Hybrid Vezel 660?

The price table sure wrong

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

rewired

Reaction score
Vezel got priority allocation a? Lol... so ex!

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
1-Week-1.png

I think I will either pop by their office tomorrow. Because else, this weekend Sat Sun i have appts up le, not sure if they willing to keep open for me till Mon then start or not... :(

$700... you are working hard for the rental coy

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering, usually when lease up return car, will they check for things like door got scratches and some paint come off

its like normal wear and tear, at car park always will kena duno who open door and slam until the paint damaged
:(

settle urself

unless u chg car with same coy + contract again
cfm no check even LCR

rewired

Reaction score
Wonder hows the mileage like.. I think they waste more money driving grab

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Evangelionz

Master Member
Reaction score
Not angry just amused lol

Anyway chinese saying... 小人always in the dark. 见不得光 so need to do childish things to satisfy his empty soul.

Today boh drive. Wife finish work early. Jiak dinner and went home le.

not angry but still harp so much like a grumpy little boy losing his toy. :s22:

anyway, why am i not surprise that whoever did whatever to you given the amount of people that dislike u? not to mention the ever annoying portion of you.

hope you are getting along well with your new colleagues. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.