Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewla

Reaction score
hi fellow monks, need your adv.

i am still an undergrad and plan to drive midnight shift to earn some pocket money and funds for my exchange.

Just did my first shift yesterday with smove (9pm-2am - 5 hours) but only earned $20+...

Smove itself alr took $55 for car usage, inclusive of mileage.

I feel that the price is quite hiked up ($0.183/km).

I chanced upon another company that is offering hourly rental for Honda Vezel, at $40/$45 (6 hour) for weekday and weekend respectively.

Petrol is I top up the amount I used.

If I have the 21% Shell PHV card, fuel will be much more cheaper IMO. will it be better if i drive Honda Vezel?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

i am still an undergrad and plan to drive midnight shift to earn some pocket money and funds for my exchange.

Just did my first shift yesterday with smove (9pm-2am - 5 hours) but only earned $20+...

I chanced upon another company that is offering hourly rental for Honda Vezel, at $40/$45 (6 hour) for weekday and weekend respectively.

If I have the 21% Shell PHV card, fuel will be much more cheaper IMO. will it be better if i drive Honda Vezel?

Rental is so high for tt 5 hours?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can never make much money with smove.

Try be a relief driver instead. See got anyone ft drivers want to rest at night. Pay him half shift better.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pay for joyride.

2NWSeIrl.jpg

If possible, remove cdw ....

mattiewla

Reaction score

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score

quit your study. FT phv drivers 1 month can earn $10k

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think get the PDVL first before you decide. The start to end process takes up to almost two months.
Btw, honestly if I was so lucky like you can be a full-time student in one of the few local "good university with good honours degree", I will try to study hard knowing the level of competition from the FT students are super strong. And at the same time enjoy campus life. Really, ask anyone who graduated and started working liao will tell you same thing, student days is the best.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thk u need to re read again.

he alrdy stated that he start his first shift of driving

I think get the PDVL first before you decide. The start to end process takes up to almost two months.
Btw, honestly if I was so lucky like you can be a full-time student in one of the few local "good university with good honours degree", I will try to study hard knowing the level of competition from the FT students are super strong. And at the same time enjoy campus life. Really, ask anyone who graduated and started working liao will tell you same thing, student days is the best.

mattiewla

Reaction score

i already have my PDVL. but the daunting fact that I will be slapped with a 50k debt immediately after I graduate haunts me :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.