Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab rental says Mazda 3 boh stock now, best he have now is Vios. Alternatively I come back an hour later because 2pm is return car timing, if lucky maybe have.

While waiting, I am looking at HDB website about season parking. Rental car should be non vehicle owner, right?

6TjQPo9l.png

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Chris8510

Reaction score
No one can proof that how much people reading this from the "outside world".
No one can proof how much influence it will do the market.
Everyone can have their view on your logic. I.e. For the one reference. (Which I don't agree with yours btw but I choose to keep quiet as too many people talking about it)

Whether i breaking ppl rice bowl to how much extend. Who can confirm this? First i dun work in grab? If i so influential to affect grab pricing. I think i should be working somewhere higher up there? Does this sounds logical to u?

I can only say. How much the phv population is actually reading this forum?

Ppl keep saying i force my views on others. Did i? I am just being very opinionated towards my views. Just that those who dun buy my views try to stir. Who is trying to force their views on others? Mind u this is a forum, and i also never disagree with anyone’s views here but more like ppl trying to disagree with me... so who is the one actually forcing their views?

Besides the past whatever i post is just reference especially to newbies. At least my reference i dun charge a fee like those ‘masters’.

Anyway those ‘hatred’ is just some guy and his clones. And more ppl fell for it and direct their ‘hatred’ towards me.

My posting style remains the same since the earlier threads. Nothing has changed but only recently dun u find suddenly got this ‘many hatred’ towards me. Dun u find it strange?

Perhaps the admin/mod should run some checks here and remove these clones to restore this thread back to the usual informative and sharing thread. Instead of a stir **** thread. Want stir **** go to edmw and find other threads to stir ****.

Seriously?

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
hi fellow monks, need your adv.

i am still an undergrad and plan to drive midnight shift to earn some pocket money and funds for my exchange.

Just did my first shift yesterday with smove (9pm-2am - 5 hours) but only earned $20+...

Smove itself alr took $55 for car usage, inclusive of mileage.

I feel that the price is quite hiked up ($0.183/km).

I chanced upon another company that is offering hourly rental for Honda Vezel, at $40/$45 (6 hour) for weekday and weekend respectively.

Petrol is I top up the amount I used.

If I have the 21% Shell PHV card, fuel will be much more cheaper IMO. will it be better if i drive Honda Vezel?

Unless u are car owner.... you need to drive Long hours GRab to earn money....

Chris8510

Reaction score
To sum up my view for your reference is
we all don't know who's reading this, it could be g/gj staff, people who curious about phv trade, people who need to be in the trade, people who actually in the trade etc...
BUT do you think that your post won't have any influence level? Remember these old timers say one of the cause for the phv trade became like this today?

Yes indeed these who need to join will still join but I'm quite sure there's people who join because they think jht and quit their ft job to join.

By the way you don't need to agree with my point of view. I'm ok. Just take these word as a reference and think about it.

No one can proof that how much people reading this from the "outside world".
No one can proof how much influence it will do the market.
Everyone can have their view on your logic. I.e. For the one reference. (Which I don't agree with yours btw but I choose to keep quiet as too many people talking about it)

Last edited:

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think add one more from me to confirm rigged. I thought I blur cock, didn't really notice, at times really like different when drop off.
From now I try to remember the price from pick up to drop off and screen shot... If true call cso vent anger :s13:

Plus me too....
Sometimes i use manual mode.
I dont know whether i see wrongly or system is rigged.
I tot of taking screenshot but too ma fan.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My account is too antique to be clone bah... :p
Anyway, don't spoil the Fri lah guys. This is internet, good and bad things happen sometimes not within our control. Like I say before 有頭髮邊個想做癩痢. Yes maybe I picky reject lower level lower salary, but each to one's decision?
"One man's meat is another man's poison"

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.