Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
You are not at the right frequency as I do.
Millionaire is just an example quote.

A national song rewrite:

There was a time when people say phv jth no one believe no one believe.

Today phv sibei cham because of boosting because of boosting.

It never happened during td (TD days) but why phv come in all must jiak loti?

I am seeing the big pic already dats why earlier i ask out of the 20k phv population how many read this thread?

Out of of sg jobless population thinking to drive how many reading this thread?

And do u know how many other sources about phv driving there is? Faceboom got so many groups, not to mention phv whatsapp / telegram group.

Just me alone wun influence anything.

If i can get $1million like that i shake leg at home liao lol

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

Chris8510

Reaction score
I strongly believe if everyone here have a chance to get a better job or whatever. All will return keys tomorrow.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my number le now. Luckily I waited, going to get Mazda 3 the cheapest I hope to try out first. But say earliest collection is next Tuesday, somewhere jurong west.

RT5IajAl.jpg

Done. Next Tuesday morning go collect car. But am surprised for renewal will need to go back grab sin ming take queue number to do. Thought it makes more sense to auto renew if driver didn't return before deadline...
Now need to go buy some accessories for the car. Air refresher, tissue box, and paper bags for merlion. Anything else? :p
Anyway, sorry for spoon-feeding... I am learning a new trade, so hope you laojiaos can forgive me...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TD simple cos population lesser.

Age more than 30 qualified. Older TD dun post on forums.

So how u know never affect them cos of boasting?

And u also not same wave length.

Am i the only one boasting? U will find tons of ‘me’ version on other phv groups on fb/whatsapp/telegram.

Anyone above 21 can do phv and see these boasting and jump on board.

Me alone dun influence them all.

You are not at the right frequency as I do.
Millionaire is just an example quote.

A national song rewrite:

There was a time when people say phv jth no one believe no one believe.

Today phv sibei cham because of boosting because of boosting.

It never happened during td (TD days) but why phv come in all must jiak loti?

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
I call Grab about this before

The CSO say it's a glitch and they know about this

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

Thephv

Reaction score
Clone or not. Here to talk cock after driving or during no ping period. Keep cool. All in the Same boat. Be in full time or part time, all driving phv to earn money

Thephv

Reaction score
Anyone else encounter passenger who seems to take a photo / video of you (driver) during the journey?

Chris8510

Reaction score
I would say it's something like fighting climate change. Every bit helps more or less. Anyway there's no Turing back in time.
For me I just point out my view on the possibility of causes people disliking you.
Last but not least I'm a neutral person here i not favor to anyone. If anyone doing well I will also happy for him. Cheers.

TD simple cos population lesser.

Age more than 30 qualified. Older TD dun post on forums.

So how u know never affect them cos of boasting?

And u also not same wave length.

Am i the only one boasting? U will find tons of ‘me’ version on other phv groups on fb/whatsapp/telegram.

Anyone above 21 can do phv and see these boasting and jump on board.

Me alone dun influence them all.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The dislike like i mention iss just 1 or few person and his/their clones.

I would say it's something like fighting climate change. Every bit helps more or less. Anyway there's no Turing back in time.
For me I just point out my view on the possibility of causes people disliking you.
Last but not least I'm a neutral person here i not favor to anyone. If anyone doing well I will also happy for him. Cheers.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the fellow monks resting now ah? Suddenly heaty here...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
Have you ever think why he or they aim you but not others? So many people here it's either you heng or something?

I remember kl every reply my comments in a hush way too. But I just take it easy because I know I'm still new and just see other side why he put things that way.
Eventually I got my answer when we met as I saw his earnings I understand he never bs me at all.
P.s. This is the first time I sharing this. Actually I don't want to because it's somewhat indirectly shaming myself. But I just share with you because things have many point of view if you always stick with 1 point you will never see the other side and get a whole picture.

The dislike like i mention iss just 1 or few person and his/their clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.