Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually after calculation, grabrental still slightly cheaper than LCR wor. $60.95 + $4.28. Only downside is queue sibey long.
Going bulim avenue next week...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos they know i am easily triggered.

Besides if i come out with my own theories (they disagree nvm) am i suppose to shoot my own theories and not stand by it even if people disagree with it? Sounds like no backbone eh?

Like u are author of a book. People dun like. So i should burn my books to satisfy them?

Besides it always said everyone have different driving styles. My theories came from my driving style and it works for me. What right does they or he have to bash me without trying out himself or themselves my theories? Again pushing his or their view on me and make me bend ah while claiming i push my views on them ah?

At least i bother to share information. Not like they or him bash and never share. Scare rice bowl broken ah. Scare simi. Scare then dun even come here post lah.

Have you ever think why he or they aim you but not others? So many people here it's either you heng or something?

I remember kl every reply my comments in a hush way too. But I just take it easy because I know I'm still new and just see other side why he put things that way.
Eventually I got my answer when we met as I saw his earnings I understand he never bs me at all.
P.s. This is the first time I sharing this. Actually I don't want to because it's somewhat indirectly shaming myself. But I just share with you because things have many point of view if you always stick with 1 point you will never see the other side and get a whole picture.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where is bulim ave? west side?

Actually after calculation, grabrental still slightly cheaper than LCR wor. $60.95 + $4.28. Only downside is queue sibey long.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think is sibey west side, grab rental car collection

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What things to prep..

Can't find again your msg, just anyhow quote.

I haven't start but mentally already prepared a list.

Things to prep:
1) Handphone holder (hand hold handphone is offense, hand operate handphone on holder is not)
2) cashcard
3) water bottle / thermal
4) cheap polarised sunglass (for day) + yellow polarised sunglass (for night)
5) vomit bags
6) tissue paper
7) sunglass clipper to giap your sunglass to visor
8) Rain-X, polish wax.
9) empty pee bottle
10) passpork
11) no eating signage

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

Things to prep:
1) Handphone holder (hand hold handphone is offense, hand operate handphone on holder is not)
2) cashcard
5) vomit bags
6) tissue paper
8) Rain-X, polish wax.
9) empty pee bottle
10) passpork
11) no eating signage

Pee bottle? Wa Rao...

Chris8510

Reaction score
Dude I not asking you to swallow whatever you can't. If you thinks you are right and suit your lifestyle just go ahead. But one thing is I believe most can't work on your pattern.

Something I cannot agree with you is drive more waste more. Perhaps the car I have it's a rental one so I won't bother it's ware and tear. I never even bother to do the math since I won't get a car for phv. But these who using own car will know if it's worth driving more will earn more or not.

Non the less is I think you are as rigid as the g system. :s13: Just kidding.

Cos they know i am easily triggered.

Besides if i come out with my own theories (they disagree nvm) am i suppose to shoot my own theories and not stand by it even if people disagree with it? Sounds like no backbone eh?

Like u are author of a book. People dun like. So i should burn my books to satisfy them?

Besides it always said everyone have different driving styles. My theories came from my driving style and it works for me. What right does they or he have to bash me without trying out himself or themselves my theories? Again pushing his or their view on me and make me bend ah while claiming i push my views on them ah?

At least i bother to share information. Not like they or him bash and never share. Scare rice bowl broken ah. Scare simi. Scare then dun even come here post lah.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GrabRental has only 1 collection/return site?

Things to prep:
2) cashcard
5) vomit bags
6) tissue paper
8) Rain-X, polish wax.
9) empty pee bottle
10) passpork
11) no eating signage
Ya, apparently only this bulim avenue...

I thought u signed up straight after the exam last week le???

I have a hp holder kiap onto the AC vent de.
Vomit bag maybe go supermarket or daiso see if they sell plastic bags.
Cashcard sibey long no use le, need to go dig... :p
No eating signage I think I saw it in the grab rental pack. Inside they have a small writing notepad, pen, some candies, windscreen block sun de.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this one 灵感 is from you de. You said white car no time to pee.
The grab staff specifically highlight can't choose color and car plate number, on the day have what take what... :p
I guess she must have been asked many times want to have white color.. haha
The cso at grab office mostly are xmm.. :p

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

So $64.28 no contract right?

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah i am rigid person actually and i stand by my views always. If u want to shoot down my views. Can go ahead but do give constructive shoots like why it dun work blah blah blah. At least i can also improve myself this way. But if u just shoot without any basis to me its nothing more then stirring.

Own car and rental car will never have common understanding cos own car got too many variable cost while rental car only got petrol as variable cost. And even petrol car and hybrid car got difference in terms of fuel consumption. Thats why u see hybrid car dun agree with me cos the spend lesser petrol then me mah.

Is your rental car hybrid? If so maybe thats why.

Dude I not asking you to swallow whatever you can't. If you thinks you are right and suit your lifestyle just go ahead. But one thing is I believe most can't work on your pattern.

Something I cannot agree with you is drive more waste more. Perhaps the car I have it's a rental one so I won't bother it's ware and tear. I never even bother to do the math since I won't get a car for phv. But these who using own car will know if it's worth driving more will earn more or not.

Non the less is I think you are as rigid as the g system. :s13: Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.