Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
That's why I intend to try drive late night tonight too. Until next morning then drive up to workshop. But I really don't know where to find pings... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Go to Clark quay area and just aasng sure will get, drive near hospital and places that has night shift work environment

rewired

Reaction score
Bro, gys got new set of challenges.

Eg ... People drive like f1 drivers.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Tired monks can go to Blk 206 toa payoh North coffee shop. Got pretty girl make coffee. Mouth drink coffee n eyes eat ice cream

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just logical thinking. Where people will be late at night.

Its tue night (not clubbing wed night)... so dun expect much people to be even in town since tmr still working day.

U can also go check out flight arrival times... and camp at various terminal. Dun expect too many touch down visitors too since not holiday season.

Go to Clark quay area and just aasng sure will get, drive near hospital and places that has night shift work environment
I don't chiong, so don't know the schedule... :p

Hmm places with nightshift work. OK noted.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
I really admire d3n, continue to search for a job for 2 years. Back in 2002, I was working in a bank like Peach Tea. My red hair boss Fxxx me in front of everybody because I had lost money in a deal. Although I had work there for 10 years n earning a five figures salary, I threw letter the next day. I could not find another job for 6 months. My wife ask me to try driving taxi since got bills n housing loan to pay. I had driven Comfort for more than 10 years as well as another taxi company. I had also driven Uber n the last 3 years mainly G. Do some CP on GJ also.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boh bian..

Just married for 3 years, got our bto flat 2 years back (still paying hdb loan), cpf OA running dry, planning for kids...

Long term phv driving is not the way to go. So still have to find ft job to sustain since my wedding photography biz not doing that well either.

I am not the type of person who gives up so easily. Else will not have completed my degree after 10 years lol. Once my mind is set on a goal i will work towards it. Next plan now is to finish my house loan within 10 years...

So no matter what, believe in yourself and just do it. Just a matter of time. So when you look back next time, at least you tried.

I really admire d3n, continue to search for a job for 2 years. Back in 2002, I was working in a bank like Peach Tea. My red hair boss Fxxx me in front of everybody because I had lost money in a deal. Although I had work there for 10 years n earning a five figures salary, I threw letter the next day. I could not find another job for 6 months. My wife ask me to try driving taxi since got bills n housing loan to pay. I had driven Comfort for more than 10 years as well as another taxi company. I had also driven Uber n the last 3 years mainly G. Do some CP on GJ also.

Last edited:

Gruber

Reaction score
That's what I hope last week.
Then Sunday received yet another flash punishment for this week

All gojek drivers who receive this ** punishment should straight away switch to Grab. I rather let Grab earn the 20%

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Despite the gruelling past week of driving on GoJek, I have to say it was rather gratifying to see my first ever MWE top up of $628 into my GoJek wallet at 2pm just now. Today again is the start of another gruelling week of GoJek driving. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.