Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
I really admire d3n, continue to search for a job for 2 years. Back in 2002, I was working in a bank like Peach Tea. My red hair boss Fxxx me in front of everybody because I had lost money in a deal. Although I had work there for 10 years n earning a five figures salary, I threw letter the next day. I could not find another job for 6 months. My wife ask me to try driving taxi since got bills n housing loan to pay. I had driven Comfort for more than 10 years as well as another taxi company. I had also driven Uber n the last 3 years mainly G. Do some CP on GJ also.

In hindsight...your reaction is probably yhe correct one at that point.

There are limits to wat one can take especially being told off in such a manner.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Despite the gruelling past week of driving on GoJek, I have to say it was rather gratifying to see my first ever MWE top up of $628 into my GoJek wallet at 2pm just now. Today again is the start of another gruelling week of GoJek driving. :(

I do admire your perseverance.
Top up for 50T or?

wlsh777

Reaction score
Good choice.last time drive tesi really is jht one.

I really admire d3n, continue to search for a job for 2 years. Back in 2002, I was working in a bank like Peach Tea. My red hair boss Fxxx me in front of everybody because I had lost money in a deal. Although I had work there for 10 years n earning a five figures salary, I threw letter the next day. I could not find another job for 6 months. My wife ask me to try driving taxi since got bills n housing loan to pay. I had driven Comfort for more than 10 years as well as another taxi company. I had also driven Uber n the last 3 years mainly G. Do some CP on GJ also.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
My scenario abit like ur's and abit of d3n. Had retrenched in 2017 and drove Grab for 3 months. After that, been on a job for 8 months and quit as I don't like the way the company do thing. Back to Grab for 2 months before landing my current job. Now got to drive more, kids coming.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am a uni student n driving part time gwab

hope all e senpai can teach me how to drive gwab n go jek

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gratz.

but once embark new chapter, focus point should/will change totally.
no point jus to make bread & butter but neglect family matters.

Cheers and happy for you

My scenario abit like ur's and abit of d3n. Had retrenched in 2017 and drove Grab for 3 months. After that, been on a job for 8 months and quit as I don't like the way the company do thing. Back to Grab for 2 months before landing my current job. Now got to drive more, kids coming.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
No regrets driving taxi. B4 Uber n Grab came to Sin, taxi driving JHT. d3n should know being an ex TD. Family holiday fully paid by me to USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan etc.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now teksi still ho tan leh

a few teksi uncles post on fb, buy mini cooper, go holiday etc

No regrets driving taxi. B4 Uber n Grab came to Sin, taxi driving JHT. d3n should know being an ex TD. Family holiday fully paid by me to USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan etc.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gxgx me still in kids planning stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.