Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your rental car, can you still tell them you don't want to go through GR insurance/workshop So you just pay $535 (third party) .

Yes, smart don't pay double rental. Take time to rest instead of stress over double rental driving.

This is a lesson learnt. Moving forward, is find another rental company with CDW and not still try to " makan you" like this way.

Other rental co.has cdw which stil have replacement car for you regardless you r at fault or not.
Have lobang such rental companies? I seen a few, but excess is way higher than GR.
Because I scratch the headlight plastic too, that one chao chao not cheap bah? And that ** third party van tiny weeny mark, says his workshop quote $800+++ ask I want private settlement.

Btw the Pegasus workshop seems to handle a few other bigger rental like LCR and lumen.

Fingers crossed I can collect it's roughly around lunchtime tomorrow, should have time cover tomorrow. Haiz, now is driving to cover cost nia... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still private settlement simi

u alrdy claimed insurance liao just ask him to claim u lo

anyway, lcr ftw :o

Have lobang such rental companies? I seen a few, but excess is way higher than GR.
Because I scratch the headlight plastic too, that one chao chao not cheap bah? And that ** third party van tiny weeny mark, says his workshop quote $800+++ ask I want private settlement.

Btw the Pegasus workshop seems to handle a few other bigger rental like LCR and lumen.

Fingers crossed I can collect it's roughly around lunchtime tomorrow, should have time cover tomorrow. Haiz, now is driving to cover cost nia... :(

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6s ...

q0CaJgo.jpg

shag.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still private settlement simi

u alrdy claimed insurance liao just ask him to claim u lo

anyway, lcr ftw :o
Not the third party driver fault I believe, he is just courier driving company van nia. When he text me saying his boss told him $800++, I straight away reply claim insurance. Even Pegasus staff was smiling from the pic of the van, that one aga $200 job nia. Tmd...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So now u know... if small case pte settle better. But touchwood no future accident

Not the third party driver fault I believe, he is just courier driving company van nia. When he text me saying his boss told him $800++, I straight away reply claim insurance. Even Pegasus staff was smiling from the pic of the van, that one aga $200 job nia. Tmd...

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stuck at punggol after dropping rider. Siao liao...
Go back town also too far lor

why u accept in the 1st place?
accept liao than think whr to go if no ping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.