Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
just got my pdvl today...should i register with grab or gojek?
will do during free time only..so probably like 2 -3 days of 4hrs every week.
Is there any site or link to compare their price or incentives ?

If i manage to register successfully with either grab or gojek tmr, does that mean i can start picking ppl up with no decal ? Any other steps that i need to take before my journey begins ?:s12:
thanks to whoever that can help me with my doubts

There is a discussion done on this subject i think 50-60+ pages back. u can try scrolling through from there to present

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u just got ur pdvl so i presume ur memory from e lesson n test shld be fresh.

u forget what is e penalty for driving a car without decal and picking up pax?

If i manage to register successfully with either grab or gojek tmr, does that mean i can start picking ppl up with no decal ? Any other steps that i need to take before my journey begins ?:s12:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
40L tank.
Mostly pump 38L

700km minimum for heavy foot.
800km for very light foot.

Use non-eco mode for best fc.

양 다우 왕;122619805 said:
honda vezel hybrid, petrol consumption how much? can any bro advise. thanks. want to rent from LCR got promo.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score

Driving 2 to 3 times of 4 hours per week cannot hit any meaningful incentives. Register with both companies n do CP

redtrooper

Reaction score
I just realized I’m bad at cp. So far i always aasng but tonight gys thot i will do manually..

But end up kena 15 min timeout twice!! Knn

I was in Orchard rd area ask me to accept cui fares goin to ulu places like Sembawang n cheapos GS to Woodlands & Bt Panjang.. All i reject

if gd fares wont mind accepting but sometimes cant entertain these grabshares.. sigh.. now go home sleep better

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
I just realized I’m bad at cp. So far i always aasng but tonight gys thot i will do manually..

But end up kena 15 min timeout twice!! Knn

I was in Orchard rd area ask me to accept cui fares goin to ulu places like Sembawang n cheapos GS to Woodlands & Bt Panjang.. All i reject

if gd fares wont mind accepting but sometimes cant entertain these grabshares.. sigh.. now go home sleep better

1 am to 5 am NO grab share, did Grab change the policy again????

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol?
I’m with lcr no problem n many of my friends returned it with scratches n they close 1 eye.

If experience is GOOD, that is good to know.

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
Have lobang such rental companies? I seen a few, but excess is way higher than GR.

Because I scratch the headlight plastic too, that one chao chao not cheap bah? And that ** third party van tiny weeny mark, says his workshop quote $800+++ ask I want private settlement.

Btw the Pegasus workshop seems to handle a few other bigger rental like LCR and lumen.

Fingers crossed I can collect it's roughly around lunchtime tomorrow, should have time cover tomorrow. Haiz, now is driving to cover cost nia... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Rented with Lumens for couple of years till May 2019 as I need a gofleet partner. Lumens CDW is $5 for older model cars. Excess is $200, and $200 for both side. Replacement car regardless of your fault or not. So far, they won't try to still ' makan' u on knocks and accidents ( can be waived).

For your that case, suggest you read GR contract again on ' no replacement car if you fault. '

Yes, smart don't double rental, likely will ' suicide' .

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
does that mean i can start picking ppl up with no decal ?

i wonder how u pass your pdvl.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WmHGxDl.jpg

mine :o

End of this month, my GR prius will be 3 years old. FC still very good at 25 km per litre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.