Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get well soon senpai

Fmt1g1Xl.jpg

Cham, 2 days no income yet rental running, accute swollen eye infection, this week rental rebate quota, incentive quota all haven hit. And now is spread to other eye. How to continue die for grab?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Start driving and you will know.

The answer you're looking for is not going to impact your decision to start a phv life.

양 다우 왕;122634320 said:
cancel how many will kana 15mins time out?

gj also?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SzFF8H2l.jpg

What is this "rewards top up driver wallet" ??? Or rather, what was it I did to earn this de???

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
Fmt1g1Xl.jpg

Cham, 2 days no income yet rental running, accute swollen eye infection, this week rental rebate quota, incentive quota all haven hit. And now is spread to other eye. How to continue die for grab?

2 options.
See can get relief driver.
Some driver company- like Lumens allow you to temp return car, after that just extend car contract to number of days u took ' off'

I was hospitalised for 5 days. That time no mc leave in contract. I talk with them, they don't lugi ( they also won a customer) as car still rented out to other drivers. When i came back , just have to choose another car and contract end date extended another 5 days.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Fmt1g1Xl.jpg

If u rent from Grab Rentals, can submit your MC to Grab n they will refund the rentals to u.

Thephv

Reaction score
Btw. A dumb qn. Where is jewel pickup point.
I follow the road signs. I saw t1 dep. Jewel drop off. T1 arrival (at basement) but just can't find jewel pickup

Thephv

Reaction score

Thephv

Reaction score
Follow the sign into t1 arrival which drives into the basement?
T1 and jewel arrival the same location. Or it's a left and right side difference?
I recalled seeing other people waiting at the right side with glass door. And those glass doors are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.