Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab system had an "upgrading" on Tuesday morning at 8 am. Up to now more than 48 hours Later, some of the issues still not solve. This is what happen if you employ cheap IT staff from Vietnam n Bangladeshi cause CECA too Ex already. I had fetch them b4 n they told me they work in Grab IT department🤣

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taking in feedback from drivers and industry, Land Transport Authority – We Keep Your World Moving will also introduce a new 8-hour conversion course for PDVL holders to convert their PDVL to a TDVL, without going through the full two-day TDVL course.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taking in feedback from drivers and industry, Land Transport Authority – We Keep Your World Moving will also introduce a new 8-hour conversion course for PDVL holders to convert their PDVL to a TDVL, without going through the full two-day TDVL course.
Ok noted...

You study hard no need to worry about such things....
Next Weds PSLE results...
Are you excited?
Next year your turn... :ROFLMAO:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power man Grab..fares getting lower and lower..
AMK to Bt Panjang after midnight 11 bucks.. :ROFLMAO:

Stirling69

Reaction score
Didn't turn on the app for this week after apps was down. Yesterday, after turning on, I noticed my cash balance increased a lot due to an incentive being credited. Scratch high and low, my quarterly incentives only a fraction of it.

edmwperson

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab system had an "upgrading" on Tuesday morning at 8 am. Up to now more than 48 hours Later, some of the issues still not solve. This is what happen if you employ cheap IT staff from Vietnam n Bangladeshi cause CECA too Ex already. I had fetch them b4 n they told me they work in Grab IT department🤣
what caused the disruption? any compensation?

btw what other next best hailing app is good to sign up besides grab?

kkt1974

Reaction score
Didn't turn on the app for this week after apps was down. Yesterday, after turning on, I noticed my cash balance increased a lot due to an incentive being credited. Scratch high and low, my quarterly incentives only a fraction of it.
Compensation for the disruption

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Power man Grab..fares getting lower and lower..
AMK to Bt Panjang after midnight 11 bucks.. :ROFLMAO:
LJ fares n still pax can message "PLEASE come to the basement blk 123 lobby", "Thanks", show me all kinds of wonderful hand signal oso no use. Got "Pick Up / Drop Off point" near the guard house I will not go down. Lazy to walk go buy your own car. Go to basement only waste time n petrol. No benefits to us at all!!!! Those messages when I see them I will cancel immediately. Some even got the cheek to message Only when I reached the guard house. Doesn't matter, I will still cancel n teach them a lesson by delaying them for a few minutes. If more drivers can do the same, we might not see this kind of message in 2030🤔

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Since I drive very infrequently nowadays... I made a mistake for a cash trip. Cos all of my trips the past several months were via grabpay. So for this cash paying passenger, I charged the actual nett amount as reflected on the screen instead of the total amount (i.e. should have included the 20% comm to Grab). But the Grab customer blithely just paid what I saw on the screen. So I took a hit of 20% of my nett profit to Grab.

So for those bros who haven't been driving frequently, do watch out :cry:

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Should likely cover navigational contents in the third paper that we pdvl did notch take :s22: :s13: :flash: :o :o

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LJ fares n still pax can message "PLEASE come to the basement blk 123 lobby", "Thanks", show me all kinds of wonderful hand signal oso no use. Got "Pick Up / Drop Off point" near the guard house I will not go down. Lazy to walk go buy your own car. Go to basement only waste time n petrol. No benefits to us at all!!!! Those messages when I see them I will cancel immediately. Some even got the cheek to message Only when I reached the guard house. Doesn't matter, I will still cancel n teach them a lesson by delaying them for a few minutes. If more drivers can do the same, we might not see this kind of message in 2030🤔
More drivers do the same?

You noob ah? If got $2 fare also will have drivers take..all this dumbfark DT.why? Because wanna preserve status, wanna earn incentives then can come here and show off their annual returns..
Grab dgaf. Passengers never gaf...

You talk about cancellations, do you dare to let your cancellations go below 25% per day on 3 occasions in 3 quarters ( or whatever the rate is)
Yeah so you cancel 1, you need to do 4-5 to bring it on par. You cancel 4 you need to do 20 jobs in a day and you only have 2 compensated cancellations a week right?

wlsh777

Reaction score
Brand new day brand new week brand new start. Hope everyone huat huat

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.