Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab's low in yesterday trading was at 2.31. Was down more than 80% since its IPO in December last year.

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Guys hey..I wanna check what’s the best way to do PHV on a weekend basis rental only? Tribecar or got any alternatives? I got full time job during weekdays and now just wanna earn extra income

used to drive before covid, but everything is so much different now with crazy petrol price n etc

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys hey..I wanna check what’s the best way to do PHV on a weekend basis rental only? Tribecar or got any alternatives? I got full time job during weekdays and now just wanna earn extra income

used to drive before covid, but everything is so much different now with crazy petrol price n etc
Seriously, with long weekend fare so low, you still want to drive.
Today Sat, most of the time, the fares so low. Don't bother bro.

Let the regulars earn.
Taxi huat now, airport extra $8 surcharge.

Last edited:

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score

Must follow RiseNShine n rent Premium cars. U see so many of them on the road. Alphard, Vellfire, Noah n Voxy etc. One job short distance smelly smelly $50. Don't bother with normal Grab with LJ fare with the high petrol price.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
One week after Comfort said that it will extend the fuel surcharge till end of July, nothing heard from Grab, Gojek, Tada n RYDE.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.