Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A Grab driver took the stand and described how he was suspicious when he was asked to deliver a heavy parcel and insisted that it be opened, only to see a gun inside.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talk about driving dangerously. I kena a bedok to hillview $22 after midnight on a friday.. not much traffic of cos drive slightly faster. Reached. Tell me young men u drive very fast and dangerous.... then kena 1 star zzz

Zzz at least yours is driving which i can accept.
I got mine 1 star of because "driver can be more polite". Actually is i ask passenger to change location if she book the wrong address.

Zzz
Same got the polite thingy. Because i didnt bring her to basement carpark. Hahaha...

Zzz
Another one is when charge additional dropoff when along the way.

Consumer all v smart. Just put driver can be more polite to rate us 1 star. Zzz zzz so i rate them 1 star back haha...

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not very huat this week.
Low fares and long distance pickup...
6:30am to 10am... mileage 108km, total fare only $76. Not worth morning wake up so early.

Customer also funny nowadays, message her 15 to 20mins... she keeps quiet...
Come on board, say wait so long. Weird.

15mins to 20mins? I cancel liao. No need waste time unless im at tuas south ave 16!

About mileage, nowadays this grab anyhow price. More than 4.6km $6gross. Less than 3.5km $8 gross. Less than 2.8km $7 gross. (all is non-surge pricing).

Use your cancel bullet wisely.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzz at least yours is driving which i can accept.
I got mine 1 star of because "driver can be more polite". Actually is i ask passenger to change location if she book the wrong address.

Zzz
Same got the polite thingy. Because i didnt bring her to basement carpark. Hahaha...

Zzz
Another one is when charge additional dropoff when along the way.

Consumer all v smart. Just put driver can be more polite to rate us 1 star. Zzz zzz so i rate them 1 star back haha...
Polite one i kena also lol

suspect is i tell them i cannot drop them at the basement carpark.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Talk about driving dangerously. I kena a bedok to hillview $22 after midnight on a friday.. not much traffic of cos drive slightly faster. Reached. Tell me young men u drive very fast and dangerous.... then kena 1 star zzz
Did u receive warnings from Grab?

Stirling69

Reaction score
Did you know the following pricing:
1. Grabcar fare is the base price.
2. Justgrab fare is 10% off Grabcar fare
3. Grab tier membership discount

Last time I remember my platinum membership got 10% off fare.

So if you happened to be on an off peak timing and a platinum rider book justgrab ride, you will see the super low fare.

Grab system does not appear to set a lowest base fare taking into consideration the driver's operating cost. The only base is $6.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Received this today from Grab.

Dear XXX,

We've received some feedback on unpleasant car conditions or inappropriate attire from multiple passengers. As partners, let's work together to outserve passengers with the best ride experience, by dressing in neat and proper attire, such as long trousers and shoes, and maintaining your vehicle in good condition, that includes keeping it clean & free of cigarette smoke/smell at all times!

Thank you for partnering with us.

** passengers lied to Grab n Grab sent the above to me. I ALWAYS wear jeans with shoes with collar shirt while driving. Sometimes even long sleeve shirt.

Non smoker!

Ah Neh will wash my car 5 times a week. I will vacuum the interior once a week.

Liar passengers!!!! U will go to HELL in the future when it is your time to go.

** Grab staff who sent me the above without checking whether it is true or not oso go to HELL.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kena 1.
C47-BADC2-2591-4-D11-96-DA-279593419-C7-A.jpg

I lazy to call Grab to explain.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Knn I tio also :s11:
Me also same message as d3n:frown:
Received this today from Grab.

Dear XXX,

We've received some feedback on unpleasant car conditions or inappropriate attire from multiple passengers. As partners, let's work together to outserve passengers with the best ride experience, by dressing in neat and proper attire, such as long trousers and shoes, and maintaining your vehicle in good condition, that includes keeping it clean & free of cigarette smoke/smell at all times!

Thank you for partnering with us.

** passengers lied to Grab n Grab sent the above to me. I ALWAYS wear jeans with shoes with collar shirt while driving. Sometimes even long sleeve shirt.

Non smoker!

Ah Neh will wash my car 5 times a week. I will vacuum the interior once a week.

Liar passengers!!!! U will go to HELL in the future when it is your time to go.

** Grab staff who sent me the above without checking whether it is true or not oso go to HELL.
Bobian. Got 1 idiot told me 'Uncle why your refresher so strong, I cannot tahan.'

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Peak hour I do standard taxi. I on jg sure throw 1 far pu and lasup fare to town.
Not very huat this week.
Low fares and long distance pickup...
6:30am to 10am... mileage 108km, total fare only $76. Not worth morning wake up so early.

Customer also funny nowadays, message her 15 to 20mins... she keeps quiet...
Come on board, say wait so long. Weird.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LTA is seeking written replies from players in the market on how best to structure electric vehicle charging point tenders.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Kena 1.
C47-BADC2-2591-4-D11-96-DA-279593419-C7-A.jpg

I lazy to call Grab to explain.
I kana 2 times already. Both times were hard braking due to red light camera. Passenger never say anything rate 1 star. One day later received the reminder from Grab for dangerous driving.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its normal. Some passengers is not even driving. How do they know what is dangerous driving etc.

Got once.. Someone say i shouldnt rush and observe the traffic light rules. Grab did send me a message.

That was driving at night. He didnt know that traffic junction got "turn left on red" sign.

Zzz conclusion... Dont take grab msg or passengers feedback to heart. Change for better if you can. Else ignore.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you know the following pricing:
1. Grabcar fare is the base price.
2. Justgrab fare is 10% off Grabcar fare
3. Grab tier membership discount

Last time I remember my platinum membership got 10% off fare.

So if you happened to be on an off peak timing and a platinum rider book justgrab ride, you will see the super low fare.

Grab system does not appear to set a lowest base fare taking into consideration the driver's operating cost. The only base is $6.

Im aware of 1 & 2.
Didnt know about 3.

I thought the membership discount should be borne by G and not drivers. We dont have profit sharing.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, v fast esp day in/out.
Amgwp ? T g i f

One victim paid Lee Kin Wah about S$100,000 for a Toyota Estima Aeras after trading in his old vehicle.

Ownership of the car was never transferred to him and it was eventually repossessed by a credit company and sold off.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.