Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Real man don't need to hitch for few pennies .
A nation of gian png. Lol
Only sissies who will cry over a small scratch or dent on their car dun know how to maximise their car and rather park in carpark during this wfh period and let the car rot.

oops maybe u dun even have a car🤭

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Every week, sure got 3 to 5 people willing to give me free money. Those are the people who will book a ride when they are not ready.

Once I reach the Pick Up point, I will start my stop watch. When 5 minutes is Up, I will cancel the ride under no show n get $4.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only sissies who will cry over a small scratch or dent on their car dun know how to maximise their car and rather park in carpark during this wfh period and let the car rot.

oops maybe u dun even have a car🤭
Straight to the heart... lolz

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
20,000 people now under quarantine due to Jurong fishery port & KTV cluster. This figure was mentioned in parliament yesterday.

On average, one check was conducted daily in KTV. We have over 400 KTV here. No wonder those operators were willing to take the risk.

LaNNZ3r

Reaction score
20,000 people now under quarantine due to Jurong fishery port & KTV cluster. This figure was mentioned in parliament yesterday.

On average, one check was conducted daily in KTV. We have over 400 KTV here. No wonder those operators were willing to take the risk.
So need 400 days to conduct all the checks on ktv??

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiya she went back to vietnam a few weeks ago to look after her young toddler. But the new girl Judy quite tok kong also :s13::s13::s22::flash::ninja::ninja:
Wah... very hard to come back leh after the ktv incident. Sure more ‘stringent’ checks

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... very hard to come back leh after the ktv incident. Sure more ‘stringent’ checks
Well, diy for those horny pax... Give another few months and the dust will settled down and back to norm again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.