Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

GojekDriver

Reaction score
Tier status remain unchanged since March this year. Do three job n cancel one is 25% cancellation rate. Daily CR cannot fall below 25% so can cancel quite a lot of jobs. Nowadays DT oso becoming like CP cause no more incentives🤣

Me give up on grab ald. They even resort to hiring a bunch of clueless interns for peanuts to work at sin ming and they still bleeding $$ like crazy. Sooner or later grab sure collapse one.

GojekDriver

Reaction score
I think you barking up the wrong tree sir. If you been following the whole thread you'll know about me.

I only do 1 or 2 jobs per month and am paid over 200 for it.

So no reason for me to change..

Hello Muthu if you have advice for new part time drivers like myself pls feel free to share.

GojekDriver

Reaction score
You guys think those taxi drivers queuing at taxi stand is to eat snake or to find passenger? So far I don’t see many ppl hailing cab from taxi stands.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me give up on grab ald. They even resort to hiring a bunch of clueless interns for peanuts to work at sin ming and they still bleeding $$ like crazy. Sooner or later grab sure collapse one.

https://i.ibb.co/Zx5RkPG/B8604-A58-3-E95-48-C9-A1-**-B478-BC306592.jpg

your post pattern sounds like someone here. Are u a clone? 🤔

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tier status remain unchanged since March this year. Do three job n cancel one is 25% cancellation rate. Daily CR cannot fall below 25% so can cancel quite a lot of jobs. Nowadays DT oso becoming like CP cause no more incentives🤣
But how many actually do? Most are eagerly waiting for things to return and then they can show off again.
Many still are on FB. Moreover, you know full well how the algo works. Your priority goes down if you cancel often.
Most kumgongs won't cancel much. Most will take shite fares no matter what then come here and elsewhere and show off their MSW.
I have had so many MSW fares during my time driving but never once posted. What for? Do I get extra 50cts for posting? Doe sit confirm my next one will also be MSW?
In fact even in my monthly 1-2 jobs, I had at least 2 that can be said to be very good fares. Maybe they want to tempt me back driving.

PHV drivers won't change lah. All dumbfarks each trying to outdo the other. So many waiting to boast online. No tier but now got shifts program right? Dunno what other shite, Grab keeps sending me. What 100 bucks for stabilisation etc. Many drivers will rushing to fulfil their quota while Grab laughs all the way to the bank.

GojekDriver

Reaction score
But how many actually do? Most are eagerly waiting for things to return and then they can show off again.
Many still are on FB. Moreover, you know full well how the algo works. Your priority goes down if you cancel often.
Most kumgongs won't cancel much. Most will take shite fares no matter what then come here and elsewhere and show off their MSW.
I have had so many MSW fares during my time driving but never once posted. What for? Do I get extra 50cts for posting? Doe sit confirm my next one will also be MSW?
In fact even in my monthly 1-2 jobs, I had at least 2 that can be said to be very good fares. Maybe they want to tempt me back driving.

PHV drivers won't change lah. All dumbfarks each trying to outdo the other. So many waiting to boast online. No tier but now got shifts program right? Dunno what other shite, Grab keeps sending me. What 100 bucks for stabilisation etc. Many drivers will rushing to fulfil their quota while Grab laughs all the way to the bank.

Haha uncle Muthu relax la those drivers want to chiong hit quota 1 let them chiong la so long as they don’t kenna any accident. If not kenna 1 accident only can wipe out 1-2 months of earning, not worth at all.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha uncle Muthu relax la those drivers want to chiong hit quota 1 let them chiong la so long as they don’t kenna any accident. If not kenna 1 accident only can wipe out 1-2 months of earning, not worth at all.
I didn't know you had an Uncle muthu..sorry I don't know him.......

Anyway that was for GB and others who drive. Nothing for me to relax. Relax what? I don't do PHV.

GojekDriver

Reaction score
I didn't know you had an Uncle muthu..sorry I don't know him.......

Anyway that was for GB and others who drive. Nothing for me to relax. Relax what? I don't do PHV.

Chill la uncle Muthu can see that you are frustrated with drivers that take cheap fares and spoil market that’s why you not driving for time being right?

But during this covid period have to spare a thought for customers too. If fare too expensive like pre-covid who will even take taxi when their salary are getting cut or even out of job.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Chill la uncle Muthu can see that you are frustrated with drivers that take cheap fares and spoil market that’s why you not driving for time being right?

But during this covid period have to spare a thought for customers too. If fare too expensive like pre-covid who will even take taxi when their salary are getting cut or even out of job.
Post is very similar to someone. Maybe D3N is correct. Clone?🤔

wlsh777

Reaction score
Disappear for so long! So happy with violet until no time to come here😁
Recently kena covid sia and was discharged from my 10 days Isolation Order lo. Shag. I was told 270 days don need submit ART le.

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Post is very similar to someone. Maybe D3N is correct. Clone?🤔
Confirm is clone.

on amazon flex thread ask me to not to give up phv. Then here on this thread say he give up on phv already.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently kena covid sia and was discharged from my 10 days Isolation Order lo. Shag. I was told 270 days don need submit ART le.
Take care. Even though recovered... tiagong will still have permanent damage to the organs. Refrain from strenuous exercise.

recently read alot of soccer players ard the world kena sudden chest pain and faint on the ground...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.