Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now 50% go to work suddenly alot of cabs driving around

song song. since pandemic dont need to pay rental, now got so many passengers, still no need pay rental.

jiak liao bee get free things yet profit so much from it
No need pay rental? Who told you? Do you look so stupid that the person expect you to swallow whatever he says? Taxi companies so generous? Last I check there is a daily $5 govt grant on rental that is all. And end of the month, no more $5 support.

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong ish GJ. GJ ish da best...
Super company.. :ROFLMAO:
The fare and incentive is good but the app is disgusting. Wrong pinpoints quite frequent. One problem is multiple pick up locations for single building. For example, NEX I kenna a pick up behind the building at the road into the carpark instead of the standard MRT taxi stand location. Went to the pinpoint location and luckily the customer somehow ran from the taxi stand to behind when she saw my vehicle on the map. GJ really too smart for their own good with multiple choices for customers who dunno ownself where they picked. Another problem is wrong pinpoint coupled with no address (eg. 234 Singapura or Zong Fatt Bak But Tek), wrong pinpoint liao if customer can tell you the exact address or building then okay... but there are customers who somehow expect you to know where their fave thai restaurant or Bak But Tek outlet is located. Like "WHY YOU DUNNO WHERE ZONG FATT IS???" and then they give a bad review because driver dunno where their fave food outlet is. They dunno what is the exact written address but you supposed to know by heart where every shop in the neighborhood where you don't live are located.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Next week Grab giving $1/trip incentive. Still need to maintain daily 90% AR, 10% CR. I guess more drivers will be CP next week or switch to other platform.
With such low incentive and low fares, no point liao.
Just cancel whenever the fare don't seems right.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fare and incentive is good but the app is disgusting. Wrong pinpoints quite frequent. One problem is multiple pick up locations for single building. For example, NEX I kenna a pick up behind the building at the road into the carpark instead of the standard MRT taxi stand location. Went to the pinpoint location and luckily the customer somehow ran from the taxi stand to behind when she saw my vehicle on the map. GJ really too smart for their own good with multiple choices for customers who dunno ownself where they picked. Another problem is wrong pinpoint coupled with no address (eg. 234 Singapura or Zong Fatt Bak But Tek), wrong pinpoint liao if customer can tell you the exact address or building then okay... but there are customers who somehow expect you to know where their fave thai restaurant or Bak But Tek outlet is located. Like "WHY YOU DUNNO WHERE ZONG FATT IS???" and then they give a bad review because driver dunno where their fave food outlet is. They dunno what is the exact written address but you supposed to know by heart where every shop in the neighborhood where you don't live are located.
That post was a sarcastic reply to a clown here promoting them.

GJ is a shite company as far as most of us here are concerned. Grab is not much better but not as bad as them.

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That post was a sarcastic reply to a clown here promoting them.

GJ is a shite company as far as most of us here are concerned. Grab is not much better but not as bad as them.
On a scale of 1-5 (worst to best), GJ is 2. Grab is 3. CAG is 1. CBD is 5.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab will have a new driver interface on next Monday. From the tutorial seems like we can see the passenger rating. Can know who are the good passengers. Only 7 more days to go!

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab CSO Komty say can charge customer extra if they request to take longer route (eg, expressway). Just need customer mutual understand by in-app message, dashcam voice recording or via tips.

Power..ho sey liao...

Last edited:

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab CSO Komty say can charge customer extra if they request to take longer route (eg, expressway). Just need customer mutual understand by in-app message, dashcam voice recording or via tips.

Power..ho sey liao...
Most of the time they want you to take a certain route is to avoid ERP. If take a longer route can charge $5 extra, u think they will agree n confirm in the App? Yesterday I fetch 4 young girls reach drop off point ask me to drive up to level 6 of an industrial building. They say that 90% of the drivers will agree. I told them that Grab said that we can charge $5 for going up. You message me that you agree to the extra charges then I will proceed to go up. They say no need n ask me to alight at the lift lobby.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah, passengers damn stingy...ask them message me via Grab-in-App that "they agree with extra $5 charge". They don't want.

Play smart now, before fetching them, i thinking of "copy and paste" the template below...if they don't agree, please cancel...

"Dear Customer, there will be additional $5 charge if the route is longer (eg: via expressway) than the Grab passenger app (shortest distance route). Is it ok?."

Stirling69

Reaction score
Normally for additional charge, I will put a note in the in-app chat before I add it in and complete the job. So far no issue and no need to communicate too much with passenger.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T
G
I
F

[TADA]
Receive up to $146.40 when you completed 22 trips daily from 14 January 2022 to 16 January 2022
FFS we thought new year no more of this. 2 weeks break was wonderful............... :ROFLMAO:

Oh back to school eh, no wonder. How got make you class monitor? :LOL:

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Normally for additional charge, I will put a note in the in-app chat before I add it in and complete the job. So far no issue and no need to communicate too much with passenger.
Good idea...

This week morning fares low despite traffic jams. Taking a break also.
Start 8am instead of 6am...no point see the low incentive.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Good idea...

This week morning fares low despite traffic jams. Taking a break also.
Start 8am instead of 6am...no point see the low incentive.
Same here. This week for weekdays I start at 8 am. The jam oso terrible, maybe next week start at 8.30 am

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. This week for weekdays I start at 8 am. The jam oso terrible, maybe next week start at 8.30 am
Sleep longer and then start engine 8am+ much better. No need see ** fare and stucked in school jams.

Weekend late evening/night also ** fare, cut engine early also. Sat & Sun start engine around 9am+.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Juhari Bin Suapri 52 years old was charged by providing a SGHitch service on 22nd of April 2020. He fetch 2 persons from Fernvale to Noverna Square for $7. He was sentenced to 3 days in jail, fine $1,800 n license kantong for 1 year

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.