Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The prescribed deemed expense ratio for all self-employed private-hire car (PHC) and taxi drivers is set at 60% of the gross driving income and the amount is deemed to be the sum of all deductible business expenses incurred (including car rental, repairs, maintenance, fuel, parking fees, service fees paid to booking service operators) in earning the driving income.

Rule today as above. Includes all service fees paid.
Ah okay. More reason to drive tada then.

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got hotan? Zai Zai ever post over here, one month income 23,000. Nowadays see the ** fares really can vomit blood.
Monday 6pm to Thursday 6am usually the PHV fares ******* **... even get into town also can't compare to taxi fares... Therefore on Mondays to Thursday I am a taxi driver! Friday to Sunday I am a PHV driver! :grin:

915pm I started... kenna buangkok to D'leedon $16 end up passenger want to go back on meter to buangkok... $18 without booking fee and shorter distance... did a $9.6 tada from hougang to punggol... gave up on PHV... switched on justgrab destination to AIRPORT... ******* justgrab $14 to T1. Did a sweet $30 meter trip to balestier. Did a nice $26 taxi trip from beach road to Pasir Ris. Kenna a nice $32 meter trip from tampines to RWS. Then got a $36 meter trip from RWS to Pasir Ris. Monitored tada/justgrab/gocar... all like ****... so rushed to AIRPORT!!! Got an airline booking to rivervale before I hit the taxi stand queue... $36 in da pocket! 2am and it is near home... so close shop with $190 (Nett $130) takings. :s12:

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Sure not. U nett 300 weekday leh. I 200 nett also hard
Yesterday nett earnings 355 (Not including incentives if any). Average rental n petrol per day will be (72.20×7 + 42×5) is 102. I pumped petrol 5 times a week, 60 each time at 30% discount. Actual profit 253. My total for 1 month will be one third or slightly more than Zai Zai reported 23,000. Where got hotan? During the good times, my friend bought a 500K BTO flat in punggol paying full cash.

rango

Master Member
Reaction score
From the looks and sounds of it from all the good bros here...i think i need to venture beyond grab....will hook up with gojek and Tada soon...i think just like the pax always looks at different platforms we phv drivers must do the same,,,😅

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the looks and sounds of it from all the good bros here...i think i need to venture beyond grab....will hook up with gojek and Tada soon...i think just like the pax always looks at different platforms we phv drivers must do the same,,,😅
Hooking up with gojek must do the following.
1. Get a friend already doing gojek for referral code. Make arrangement to split the referral bonus.
2. Get the referral bonus by doing a few marathon weekends which also will nett you the weekend incentives.

Referral+incentive will make your 1st 150 trips for gojek profitable despite the ** fares.

After 1 and 2 done, can then just CP.

Active Xperience

Reaction score
Was driving on grab earlier and forgotten to bring hp charger. Halfway through a journey, my hp batt almost flat. Lucky managed to reach the destination and before i could go offline, kena another AA job which the pick up place is at the same spot where i dropped off the passenger.

Worried my hp battery already v low, i had apologise and cancel the booking. Just need to check got anybody encounter this before or when halfway through a job, the handphone died on you, how to react?

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Was driving on grab earlier and forgotten to bring hp charger. Halfway through a journey, my hp batt almost flat. Lucky managed to reach the destination and before i could go offline, kena another AA job which the pick up place is at the same spot where i dropped off the passenger.

Worried my hp battery already v low, i had apologise and cancel the booking. Just need to check got anybody encounter this before or when halfway through a job, the handphone died on you, how to react?
My 3 charging cable is always in the car. Handphone always full charge b4 leaving the house. Why must bring home handphone charger?

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Once forgot to plug in cable and phone went to 2%. Reacted by using back up phone for navigation to pick up and asking passenger for destination while the phone with grab driver charge up. :D

Currently using 2 phones plus 1 tablet.
Tablet = Grab Driver/Go Partner
Main phone = Tada
backup phone = Simba wifi backup for when tablet/phone no more data on zero1/vivifi

Cables wise... 1 split cable with USB C/USB C/lightning and 1 split cable with USBC/USBmicro/lightning

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ahh... Another leaving the grab platform. 😂

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean I forgotten to bring additional cable cos my previous one was faulty and cant charge.

Encountered before that my car charger was faulty. I noticed before it dropped below 20%.

Luckily my car has usb charger slow but still can last awhile.

I always keep a spare 3in1 cable in car just in case.

SHAWNTOH2222

Reaction score
Grab fare cmi on weekdays one. Maybe fri to sun better. Sun easy to drive and very relax. Traffic smoothest.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Monday to Friday, Grab's incentive is 25. Gojek's incentive is 90. Saturday n Sunday, Grab's incentive is 100. Gojek's incentive is 120.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Ahh... Another leaving the grab platform. 😂
Grab advertising on radio everyday to get replacement. Sign on bonus 3,200 & can start driving 3 hours after submitting all the documents. Can earned more than 2,000 per week. I guess the response not so good cause they had advertised for a few months already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.