Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
thought sport hub "lobby" is at level 1?
could it be he is referring to lift landing? :s13:
Is a trick..
Just don't want to walk from drop off pt to hub..
Want to take escalator up to the door of hub..

Just like ask u go amk basement lobby..

Strawberry generation..

Nx time war, just drop him at enemy HQ barracks

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
cannot be no ping lo, if DT no ping within 5 mins, i tot u all can call hotline and complain to CSO?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Got ping liao. What I assumed was that most of the phv around me should be DT as well lol.

But the job.. warraoz. Justgrab simei to aperia $12, is it me or are fares getting lower :(

dc10000

Reaction score
Got ping liao. What I assumed was that most of the phv around me should be DT as well lol.

But the job.. warraoz. Justgrab simei to aperia $12, is it me or are fares getting lower :(

Hmmm not bad cbp this time got ping. U DT ah

Gruber

Reaction score
Grap is crap. From 9.45am turtle speed Tampines to Bedok to Geylang till now still no pings. Peak period over liao. But I am still in pink zone. Haiz

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Grap is crap. From 9.45am turtle speed Tampines to Bedok to Geylang till now still no pings. Peak period over liao. But I am still in pink zone. Haiz
Sometimes better to stop n wait..
Tampines should have..
There are people like to go town after peak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.