Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Haiz..2 lawyer cannot even wait for me.. some more going t..pagar

I am having passenger to supreme Court...

My previous gem ..
Now going out of CBD..

When they saw me..I just shake my head..

Let them wait again

Oojobs

Reaction score
Don’t expect too much from ceca riders. They talk too much and act without using their brains sometimes. I wonder is it because of the social environment they grew up in which women have low status that cause this constant need to prove themselves. They seem to lack real confidence in actions though. Nine out of ten ceca are too articulate for their own good and show ineptitude in actions. I give up expecting peace for my ears and logical actions from them long ago.

Ceca = **** ?

Gdgame

Reaction score

Contract with no option is not worth it unless it is explicitly stated there is a chance for permanent position. Start up is risky but can have potential for real partnership or promotion with the right boss. Whichever choice should be taken with a long term view. Short term peng steering also can 5 digits if you are hardworking, monetary gains in short term is nothing special.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah i also favor startup more who knows they become next grab then huat liao...

Nowadays sucky man contract my last role in kpmg also 7 mths then jobless till now

But i just go for interview in case didnt get the startup job

Contract with no option is not worth it unless it is explicitly stated there is a chance for permanent position. Start up is risky but can have potential for real partnership or promotion with the right boss. Whichever choice should be taken with a long term view. Short term peng steering also can 5 digits if you are hardworking, monetary gains in short term is nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.