Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Same bro. Me at 24 trips 30pts. $430. Feel that drive GJ more tiring than gwab. Don’t know why ....

Because they increase the points and lower the payout, and the weekdays peak hours only have 5 hours, so weekday drive GJ means longer hours. Weekends are much easier.

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Hmm I feel I spend the same 11 hours on grab still not as tired. Maybe it’s due to the fact that have to focus so much on rushing the trips in given timing makes it worse...
F*** hate the 0.5 pts left sometimes. Neither here nor there.

Because they increase the points and lower the payout, and the weekdays peak hours only have 5 hours, so weekday drive GJ means longer hours. Weekends are much easier.

Gdgame

Reaction score

Bro l think you are really tired. It is 6 peak hours on weekdays. You seem to always mix up the tiers rewards and peak hours timing lol. Too shack from GJ driving. Today can try G. $3 booster all day.

BlancaTrueba

Reaction score
Hmm I feel I spend the same 11 hours on grab still not as tired. Maybe it’s due to the fact that have to focus so much on rushing the trips in given timing makes it worse...
F*** hate the 0.5 pts left sometimes. Neither here nor there.

True, for me on GJ need to focus in CP finding short trips to max gogetter incentive, need to keep track how many trips made, keep track of time to ensure can finish 3 / 6 trips within the peak period, etc.

On Grab, I just set AA and accept all jobs coming in to collect gems.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
OK xiu kang. Time to change shift to day warriors, monstrous drivers, gems drivers, points drivers, pervert drivers, all in one drivers.
7 hours gys gross 250$ not the best but Decent amount. Haven add the bonus 3$ extra per trip. Think is 66$. Luv gwab deep deep

Shag.... You guys take care on the road,.... You guys day time should be Jiak bueh liao with the peak purks !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.