Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Yes I think so,. But some anti grab lei. GJ more ex they still won’t take grab.

So bad ah.... Thought some driver will sqith back grab chase +3?

Think the post on gj driver complete trip without pick up really affected, fews rider told me they don't dare to take gj because of this.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro why do l sense that you are trying to get us off the Grab platform? Lol. Anyway, yes on normal days the GJ incentives is better for full time Drivers driving both peak hours session. Of course it still lose out to the initial GJ incentives. GJ Drivers still getting 400 nett for 9-10 hours otr

u think too much, or rather u too sensitive.

is true mah, if drivers can hit both incentives for gj, what is the +3?

i also have friends driving gj, their earnings nowadays is god like

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
u think too much, or rather u too sensitive.

is true mah, if drivers can hit both incentives for gj, what is the +3?

i also have friends driving gj, their earnings nowadays is god like

How to be godlike?400+ nett for 30 points plus go getter and slightly over 500 for 35 points plus go getter. However, long hours required for 35 points. The good point is immediate cash out for the day. The god like earnings period is history already. If DT in Grab with gems and daily boosters also about the same income.

Gdgame

Reaction score
.... only when we hit target then got use. Else we eat grass. Grab still safer today.

If l am doing just one session of peak hours or a few hours of driving. I will rather drive Grab. GJ not really great for part timers. With the peak hours boosters and gems, for one peak hours session. I think Grab have the slight advantage. Moi don’t really like cherry picking in GJ for short trips. I prefer to cherry pick for high fares in Grab

Gdgame

Reaction score
Lately a bit sian driving PHV. Start to sign up for courses like Grabpet and Grabassist. Now have to pay $20-$30 for courses ourselves, doubt can even make back the fees in short term with these special bookings. Tomorrow morning going for Grabpet course to learn how to pick dog **** lol. Anyone else here?

Gdgame

Reaction score
lol, i drive very short hrs only, my timing not suitable for jek

Cherry picker for Grab? Sometimes l wonder if l should just forget about the Super Steady streak and go full blast in Grab cherry picking. I think l may just do that once Gojek incentives and reward system become more stable. eg a GJ driver loyalty program and weekly incentives TOP up.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Cherry picker for Grab? Sometimes l wonder if l should just forget about the Super Steady streak and go full blast in Grab cherry picking. I think l may just do that once Gojek incentives and reward system become more stable. eg a GJ driver loyalty program and weekly incentives TOP up.

Full time Gojek. Part time Grab.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alot rider like dunno please promote to get more ping

G1MedEZl.jpg

i lub gwab

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you can, but cherry picking have up and down moments

sometimes e surge might start later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.