Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
According to the Straits Times, Li Chun will fall on Feb 4, the final day of the Year of the Dog. The Year of the Pig will begin on Feb 5. This means that Chinese New Year this year will technically be a "wu chun nian" or a year without spring.

Thus, it does not matter when the topping-up is done because there is no chun.

No Li Chun during Year of the Pig
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ear-of-the-pig

Not trying to argue with straitstime

But the li chun i know is :

Li chun is the real start of spring

This is the day where farmer plant their first seed of the year. Thus the name 立春

Li chun date can be found using 农民历. The calendar that base on the tide use by farmer.

So lu chun before or after cny doesn't matter. Cause its 2 different thing altogether

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
According to the Straits Times, Li Chun will fall on Feb 4, the final day of the Year of the Dog. The Year of the Pig will begin on Feb 5. This means that Chinese New Year this year will technically be a "wu chun nian" or a year without spring.

Thus, it does not matter when the topping-up is done because there is no chun.

No Li Chun during Year of the Pig
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-li-chun-during-year-of-the-pig

So this year is bo chun? I better dun go mbs. :(

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not trying to argue with straitstime

But the li chun i know is :

Li chun is the real start of spring

This is the day where farmer plant their first seed of the year. Thus the name 立春

Li chun date can be found using 农民历. The calendar that base on the tide use by farmer.

So lu chun before or after cny doesn't matter. Cause its 2 different thing altogether

Wait for banks to provide timings.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
AErKVaRl.jpg

Final number

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
We get all kind of funny riders for Gojek. Riders who will do all their stunts with GJ rides coz they get penalties with Grab. I am not surprised by this pax behaviour but this is really disturbing for us drivers esp GJ drivers.
Yap...
Sometimes we got crazy people..

I got scolded by FT saying..I am born in Singapore ...should know the orchard shortcut well..

I say back I follow GPS...if I know the certain shortcut ..I will use..if not, I will not

Got another time... customer say me...not here..I say I follow GPS...

GPS say 190 clemenceau north is here..just behind orchard area..

She say not, It is somewhere in Plaza Sing..

I ask her what the shopping centre name...she don't know at all..

Then complain that she already late for appointment for 1 month and she is going to miss it because I am lousy..

I already good...drive the whole clemenceau north again..

Then I drop her at centepoint...she say I am lousy and will not say thx..

End up ...she is the one who make mistake it should be 190 clemenceau Ave...the Singapore shopping center...

Damm FT.....make mistake then throw the blame to me

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yap...
Sometimes we got crazy people..

I got scolded by FT saying..I am born in Singapore ...should know the orchard shortcut well..

I say back I follow GPS...if I know the certain shortcut ..I will use..if not, I will not

Heng i guai boi boi. All these yrs nobody jjww these type of things to me. Arbo i sure breakdown n cry. :(

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Heng i guai boi boi. All these yrs nobody jjww these type of things to me. Arbo i sure breakdown n cry. :(
The first one even scold me F lor..

That time got the Singapore boqitue at F1 pit lane..

They stay at carinhill area...

GPS say go by
Rochor lane.....so I turn to MBS that..then she f me..why I go and turn to there ...why not go straight towards the Stamford road

Then I say GPS based on faster route...if u want me to go by your route..I will u turn back from MBS to your Stamford...

eagle8964

Reaction score
The first one even scold me F lor..

That time got the Singapore boqitue at F1 pit lane..

They stay at carinhill area...

GPS say go by
Rochor lane.....so I turn to MBS that..then she f me..why I go and turn to there ...why not go straight towards the Stamford road

Then I say GPS based on faster route...if u want me to go by your route..I will u turn back from MBS to your Stamford...

If your car cam record the F word as evidence, should drop them anywhere n dun complete the trip

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
If your car cam record the F word as evidence, should drop them anywhere n dun complete the trip
Those FT thought they are clever..but in fact they are their country rejects

Still F me 2 time.. continuously..

Then her husband say sorry...that they had a hard day...tio cancel by driver a few time...

Then when reaching their home..GPS say go Newton circle merry go round n go up...

When reaching the petrol station.. suddenly ask me turn left from 2nd lane..

Where got time to react..still say me...why I still drive depsite he giving direction..am I stupid...

Last edited:

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Nx time, I hear the F word again..
I will definitely end the trip.. return their money in cash n say.. sorry..I feel threaten..

U should be glad if I never drive to police station

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

(Patience goes a long way. Drivers are advised to be safe, not sorry.)

The braveheart driver has committed offences under the PDPA and LTA.

His video clip recorded audio, contrary to LTA’s guidelines that in-video recording devices must not have any audio recording of passengers’ conversations.

He has also uploaded the video clip on a social media.

He might have won a battle but he could lose a war on looming charges.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=926783be-b319-46d7-b61c-96b5f163313a

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Lol she end off asking the police "IS IT BECAUSE I CHINESE"

** if i police i tase her liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.