Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
today grab is really weird...gs unmatched, pings quite slow.
yet passenger can tell me they waited 10mins no car..strange...

and my apps hang suddenly. sot sot de.
grab engineer got kidnap issit?
:s13:

Ya mine also hang after drop off pax, but my today earning not bad, nett close to 400 including booster in 9 hour drive.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Chris8510

Reaction score
Look on the bright side bro. You never know what it leads you to. Make sure you make him regret that he pok you in 5 years time.

Just tio pok by my new boss... immediately left today.

Anybody got rental recommendations? Cheapest if possible, for GoJek/Grab.

Thanks.

Hot2002

Reaction score
very good lesson for us to learn. if kena really unpleasant incident by rider that some of us may not able to handle, we just go poli station easy, rather than later get into fights and lost temper, worst scenario may occurred. if any of the parties not wrong, why scare going to poli station.

well done!

Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Yes, go to poli station or NPC. Not certis cisco at Paya Lebar ;)

Chris8510

Reaction score
Today my ping not too bad not much waiting to get ping and mostly b2b.

Plus kana legendary ping. Was heading to serangoon in kpe drove past pie exit Liao kana match at Geylang. Exit upp paya lebar text pax to cancel but refused in the end he gave up and cancel as I moved further and further away.
Siao eh if destination very close I don't mind to u turn back to pick up but the it's not that near and only for additional $8 after water money. Siao Lang then u turn lei. :s13:

Gdgame

Reaction score
By the way bro, tipping will start this month for Grab l think. Not your CNY tipping but normal tipping option for great service.

eagle8964

Reaction score
is there a problem with gs matching today? 4 gs in a row all unmatched, not even outram - Clementi

Mine is 9plus also at Outram to ntu unmatched.. Faint..

Prime time at golden area canot be no match.. No bullet if not sure cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.