Master Member
Reaction score
LCvH2Bh.jpg

Msw
Going 6 Ave..
Hope got msw

PL2335

Reaction score
Think of the PDVL as a supplementary card and the driving license as the principal card.

If the principal driving license is revoked or suspended, the supplementary PDVL goes along with it.
In other words, if you lose the license to drive a motor car, you also lose the license to drive private-hire cars.

Yes bro i understand that. My license will get reinstated after 3 mths suspension so my pdvl will also get reinstated right and not revoked.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on cdg teksi nao, their mdt titi ping.

cherry pick till song song

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes bro i understand that. My license will get reinstated after 3 mths suspension so my pdvl will also get reinstated right and not revoked.

Yes, your PDVL will be reinstated after 3 months, and normal driving/vocation driving resume as if nothing happens.

But take note. If the main driving license is suspended one year or more , the driving license goes, taking along with it the supplementary PDVL. To restore the two licenses, the driver has to go back, as a freshie student, to the driving school and then to the Singapore Taxi Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.