Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earlier today was at the carpark of sumang walk. There was this taxi who was alighting passenger who had just alighted. Seeing that he wasnt going to move out anytime soon, i waved my hand to gesture tks to him and moved out. Immediately, he honked at me and gave me the wtf u ***** noob look.i couldnt control and lol which probably made him more worked up. My point is we as drivers, so many hours otr. Havent we seen enough of all these and oredi immuned to all these ****. Why do i see so many drivers (taxi phv or pvt) getting so worked up over trival matters? Havent they drove long enough otr to accept it as a job hazard? Left me pondering for awhile today lol...

TDs continue to think that they're the king of the road just becoz they are paying $120 per day rental fees.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun bother lah... Any brands under hot sun, dashboard also hot. :s13::s13:

I saw Facebook got one company doing solar film. When installing, inside like got liquid.. like good leh. Which brand is that?

Shall we MO (mass order)? 🤣

Afternoon hot sun driving, like BBQ-ing.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Just did a 55mins 5 trips inside downtown core. Suddenly I wake up liao...was so sleepy with the slow ping before that

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fated to pay erp go in

Mq6um7l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.