Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Witness a wtf accident just now

Red light stationary traffic one car ram jialat jialat into another car kanna until i think 4 cars.

I was suppose to be the car that kanna ram but my lane beside one less car so instinctly went there.

Such case insurance how to claim?

For property damage only, claim under scenario 28 of the Barometer of Liability Agreement (BOLA).

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
I lab u dip dip gab.
wiotvn2.jpg

3raser

Reaction score
If you guys end up in Bukit Batok / Bukit Panjang at around 6-7pm, where do you all go for surcharge fares?

BlancaTrueba

Reaction score
If you guys end up in Bukit Batok / Bukit Panjang at around 6-7pm, where do you all go for surcharge fares?

I would drive towards the city via Upper Bt Timah Rd - Clementi Rd - Commonwealth Ave West - Buona Vista (one North area).

Stirling69

Reaction score
Luckily just avoided a serious chain collision at CTE to Havelock exit. I was in between two stack of chain collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.