gentle reminder, march skool holidays coming

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Elite CECA..

Stay lieonie garden going to AXA..
Say very fast..

I go thru clark quay way to Siam Havelock ..cut thru Riverwalk n enter souuth bridge road..to go Maxwell..

Ask me dun follow GPS.

GPS ask me go Havelock n enter South bridge road lol

I already try to Siam..still say her place to AXA very fast..
Then take grab helicopter lor

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
lately also got no story. no chio bu watsoever. gys lonely driver lonely night. but if i am filth, mai tu liao. try my luck. sweet talk first, make her laugh and exchange contact. Also need to depend lo, must see her body language first and response before proceed . sometimes ga gi long piak.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
opening words are the utmost, the most, the most most most important. your words, your tone, you body language. opening fail, forget about the bed.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
This is for a living
Cannot take risk
Continue search in wechat better.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Jiak first
tA413eS.jpg

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Agreed... Only when the girl shows sign of interest in me then full attack. If not normal chat to arouse her interest :s22:
That one time also only until she ask for my number then got chance. Normally if we ask, we violate rules and regulations de
That why must make her wet while talking.

But hor sometimes happy happy chat until didi mari kita whole journey sia until no results.
Anyway lately no chio bu and I also no mood to talk. Peng until xian just keep quiet do my job

This is for a living
Cannot take risk
Continue search in wechat better.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes...
That’s why everywhere I go just on wechat and say hi
If got reply then bonus
Don’t have just continue

Agreed... Only when the girl shows sign of interest in me then full attack. If not normal chat to arouse her interest :s22:
That one time also only until she ask for my number then got chance. Normally if we ask, we violate rules and regulations de
That why must make her wet while talking.

But hor sometimes happy happy chat until didi mari kita whole journey sia until no results.
Anyway lately no chio bu and I also no mood to talk. Peng until xian just keep quiet do my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.