Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desking

Reaction score
Think it is best to hit 30 points daily and get Ruby tier gems. Can maintain Ruby tier and super steady streak ok already.

Sometime is hard to get 30 pts on weekday.. need at least 24 trips..

Desking

Reaction score
You didn’t cover the morning two hours of peak hours bro. 12 hours driving average include all peak hours. For weekdays, may be slightly longer like 13-14 hours. However, for PHV driver to get 500 plus nett fare regardless of tiers and car types. It is very wu hua. Do more while it last.

12 hrs sometime can sometime can’t .. like yesterday.. suppose to hit and send 1 trip every half hour.. but I miss it due to raining so I stop at 23pts then drive grab.. so far I hit 5 x 30 points during weekend, only 2 of them hit more than $500 because of the min $17 per trip. The remaining 3 only $480 max, less $100 for rental plus petrol.. I got $370 to $380 net

Gdgame

Reaction score
Sometime is hard to get 30 pts on weekday.. need at least 24 trips..

Bro it is achievable. I done it a few days liao. Try to get 10 trips at least in the six peak hours. Then just Cheong for the 15 off peak hours trips. Can rest 2-3 hours around noon and still hit it. Calculations stop at 1 am. The pick up rate is very good nowadays esp in the night.

Desking

Reaction score
Gj brothers, if acceptance rate is below 85% for first 10 points. Later upon reaching the later points will get incentives for the the lower points? Tried to call gojek cso.. But take forever.. thanks in advance

Will get, so just continue

Gdgame

Reaction score
12 hrs sometime can sometime can’t .. like yesterday.. suppose to hit and send 1 trip every half hour.. but I miss it due to raining so I stop at 23pts then drive grab.. so far I hit 5 x 30 points during weekend, only 2 of them hit more than $500 because of the min $17 per trip. The remaining 3 only $480 max, less $100 for rental plus petrol.. I got $370 to $380 net

Nowadays, with the dynamic pricing, it should be low end of 500 plus nett fare when you hit 30pts. It is quite standard. When they are having the $20 and $17 guaranteed fares per trip. 30pts over the weekend means $600 plus nett fares. Yours is a bit on the Low side maybe before dynamic pricing.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
milk while it last, it wont last long..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Desking

Reaction score
Bro it is achievable. I done it a few days liao. Try to get 10 trips at least in the six peak hours. Then just Cheong for the 15 off peak hours trips. Can rest 2-3 hours around noon and still hit it. Calculations stop at 1 am. The pick up rate is very good nowadays esp in the night.

I tried a few times, after that I damn damn shack the next day... I worked like 14 hrs include lunch and dinner break .. but damn Siong

Now better liao .. If u tried few weeks ago ... kao really want to die .. is wait until want to die.. 20 min then got one trip. Too many GJ drivers not enough riders

Gdgame

Reaction score
Ic. Than is not quite worth it to chilng for the incentive. I can see earning can easily achieved before u reached the target trip.

Cheong for quick promotion to higher tiers and opt in the gems mission scheme meantime. You can even get Sapphire tier if you Cheong enough for two weeks. There is a special way of driving if you want max TOP up but it is anti driving. Something like ultra defensive football.

I will not be bothered unless die die must join Grab. Just make hay with Gojek while it last first!

Gdgame

Reaction score
I tried a few times, after that I damn damn shack the next day... I worked like 14 hrs include lunch and dinner break .. but damn Siong

Now better liao .. If u tried few weeks ago ... kao really want to die .. is wait until want to die.. 20 min then got one trip. Too many GJ drivers not enough riders

Yup. I been through the period. Now with all areas covered and open to all riders as well as a little bit dynamic pricing. It is really good. Just hope it last till Chinese New Year. I have been right about their pricing change on New Year Eve. Hope to be right again this time so that can make some good money before CNY.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
milk while it last, it wont last long..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

They r lost in their own world oblivious to the surrounding. And to be very honest, driving requires sense of hearing as well. Not bcos of honking.

Cb i drive until blur liao quote wrong post. But this reply is wan to quote Unofficial_FAQ. :o

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a qn regarding grab app, the app only prompted me once to select Waze/Google map the first time I use it
subsequently it became Google map by default.
Anyone knows how to revert that?

Does anyone experience connection lost or map freezing issue? Can cause some panic issues when u driving halfway map suddenly freeze......

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
Got a qn regarding grab app, the app only prompted me once to select Waze/Google map the first time I use it
subsequently it became Google map by default.
Anyone knows how to revert that?

Does anyone experience connection lost or map freezing issue? Can cause some panic issues when u driving halfway map suddenly freeze......

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

Just go to settings tab and change the navigation service used.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Yesterday saw a Tada vehicle drove pass me. I wonder how is Tada and ryde doing in this cutthroat industry environment.

dc10000

Reaction score
drive safe guys. rain and so hot, good for drivers to pick up those who lazy to walk

Gdgame

Reaction score
Gems Mission for Sapphire tier cannot do liao for PT drivers. I am going to opt out of it. Gems requirements increased and cash payment goes down for lower tiers. 330 gems first tier will only get you $250. I am going to opt out of the scheme. Hitting 75 trips is easier. Goodbye to cherry picking days.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
I live gwab..
Today went to woodlands 5x...
Epic..
Never try so many times..
All 20+ trip.long trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.