Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
25 minutes ago canceled a $17 trip from Tekka to Jurong West because wanted to hang around town...end up till now still no pings....maybe should just eat any job since now is ping drought...really cannot hiam liao?

Saturday this hour too early for town, for me is siam buey hu...
:s22:

Posted from PCWX using ๐Ÿ

Chris8510

Reaction score
I think today is not a day for me to choose until I have enough trips. Just now kana DO at sentosa after slowly drive all the way to orchard paid erp come out to kallang think go for lunch better.
Just done with lunch hope to have ping later, I need tons of short trip for gem.

25 minutes ago canceled a $17 trip from Tekka to Jurong West because wanted to hang around town...end up till now still no pings....maybe should just eat any job since now is ping drought...really cannot hiam liao?

Snakekiller

Reaction score
I think today is not a day for me to choose until I have enough trips. Just now kana DO at sentosa after slowly drive all the way to orchard paid erp come out to kallang think go for lunch better.
Just done with lunch hope to have ping later, I need tons of short trip for gem.

Want short trip SD go north.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Morning 5:30 start, end 12:30pm collected 60gems, still short of 41 gems, tomorrow continue.

Gdgame

Reaction score
NB wiper Kenna executed by barriers. Have to visit workshop for quick fix. If rain, die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.