Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Folo sgp.
Indo and sgp different ball game

It's follow Indo timing. 1am.

Seriously passengers are paymasters, whom we have to obey.
Doesn't matter understand etc not.
Not for us to analyse as we are not data scientists.

Please do not offer false advice to drivers here.

booked go jek first time today and my experience was bad.
I asked the driver to turn left at the junction but Mr Low Kok Yen (driver) said " no, I will turn right" and also said the "your booking is fix fare so the driver will decide which route to take not the passengers"
this is very unsettling, just imagine if this was told to a girl late at night, she would freak out and call the police on him.

the passenger has the right to say which route to take and if there is a jam on the route that the passenger wants to take then the driver has the right to advise the passenger and the passager had the right to decide whether he/she wants to carry on with his/her desired route.

The driver always decide the route as this is fixed fare. You should not be dispensing advice & cause potential harm to others.

Abraham-Lincoln.jpg

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
booked go jek first time today and my experience was bad.
I asked the driver to turn left at the junction but Mr Low Kok Yen (driver) said " no, I will turn right" and also said the "your booking is fix fare so the driver will decide which route to take not the passengers"
this is very unsettling, just imagine if this was told to a girl late at night, she would freak out and call the police on him.

the passenger has the right to say which route to take and if there is a jam on the route that the passenger wants to take then the driver has the right to advise the passenger and the passager had the right to decide whether he/she wants to carry on with his/her desired route.

U mean I have the right to order my grab/gj driver to go one loop around sg touch all the expressways and then back to my drop off 2km away for $6?!

woiheng

Reaction score
Sorry first time gj driver here. Is the cash out payment like grab? Instant one or need wait few days?

eagle8964

Reaction score
U mean I have the right to order my grab/gj driver to go one loop around sg touch all the expressways and then back to my drop off 2km away for $6?!

Saw someone post this on fb, either it's same person or lnmb just copy n paste here.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Unlucky day.. Send pax from Geylang to mbs $12, got b2b mbs back to Geylang 5km $25(+$3 bonus).. 500m from destination car broke down.. Haiz.

Suay just like my spoil wipers. We are prone to these things. However, do make sure your car is regularly serviced and in Tip Top condition.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Guess more driver on gj today, early morning already 3 trip +3 dollars long pick up.
:s22:

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.