Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Bus no need put seat belt , go take back ur resignation letter and continue drive bus, bus no need pay rental lesser stress
Up till today I still don't understand why bus driver no need wear seatbelt..lorry driver also must wear lor..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
I know bus is safer, we are king on road, but the schedule given by lta is very rushing timing we drive untill very tired..

No need talk and think so much. The only difference is two main points:
1) bus each drive responsible is higher, 30 or more people life in your hands, phv only max 4 or 6 for 6 seater
2) bus tied down to work, and keep rushing for time. Phv own time own target, plan your own time, suka suka tired just stop and rest. Nobody come and bother you or need to report to anyone. Only thing to report is your pocket

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
No need talk and think so much. The only difference is two main points:
1) bus each drive responsible is higher, 30 or more people life in your hands, phv only max 4 or 6 for 6 seater
2) bus tied down to work, and keep rushing for time. Phv own time own target, plan your own time, suka suka tired just stop and rest. Nobody come and bother you or need to report to anyone. Only thing to report is your pocket

Thank you bro, I'm clearer now..I drive grab..thanks..

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes we have a few other benefits to make up the gap somewhat

Such as monthly $400 DT bonus
55% comm cashback if we drive long enough under super steady
Priority allocation and to a lesser extent instant customer service hotline is an indirect monetary benefit since they bring jobs during lull periods / cut precious time when handling live issues

Rangefinder bro my rental rebate all the way has been $100 nia didn’t know $150 is still ongoing lol
Still 150..just checked..
Maybe they forget abt me..
I see drivers benefits also..

Yap..forget DT monthly $$ too..

Once gj got ridership n start to work on drivers benefits, incentive will come down...

Will only do gj if my target is met on sat...if not just grab

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you bro, I'm clearer now..I drive grab..thanks..

Good!! Just remember got work got money no work no money. Well good thing is you can plan your time properly and enough rest. One job the most is 45min (for heavy traffic) shortest is 5 min. just rinse and repeat, no brainer. Just be a pro driver with basic manners. Most people see us no up as driver, we shouldn't make ourselves lowered some more and be proud to serve the nation !!!� want to do, do the best if not don do. If bored just talk cock sing song here lol.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Good!! Just remember got work got money no work no money. Well good thing is you can plan your time properly and enough rest. One job the most is 45min (for heavy traffic) shortest is 5 min. just rinse and repeat, no brainer. Just be a pro driver with basic manners. Most people see us no up as driver, we shouldn't make ourselves lowered some more and be proud to serve the nation !!!********* want to do, do the best if not don do. If bored just talk cock sing song here lol.

More money more stress bro, I like to relek one corner better..

Gruber

Reaction score
Only true if CP all the way.

Even when I was clocking 200 trips a week on 14 hrs a day no rest day AASNG can only get 2.7k gross max

To remain LuoHan means have to grab all the incentives and maintain AR/CR, am I correct? Or do you still do extreme cherry picking? Or only cherry pick within AR/CR limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.