Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score
Can skip town area if you're not DT, I personally got numerous unexplaination auto cancellations even when I'm already there. Damn Sian..

Xiaomalu

Reaction score
Waiting for GoJek/Grab to sponsor my PDVL :( Who sponsored me i willing to be their dog :D Hearsay the course very expensive:s22:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for GoJek/Grab to sponsor my PDVL :( Who sponsored me i willing to be their dog :D Hearsay the course very expensive:s22:

take e initiative la..

go grab sin ming register, no obligations

once register, go for medical and attend course and exam

pass liao can drive liao.

everything cover by skillsfuture, just apply via online

by the time u complete everything, maybe phv bo ho tan liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

dc10000

Reaction score

Bro so serious meh be the dog.. small money to pay la. Sure u can make a living and put food on the table but if you want to huat big time then have to work real hard :look:

dc10000

Reaction score
$220RM per tyre for my kind. Here Authorised dealers $110-138

Always good to service the car to keep the money making machine in good condition.

Am contemplating switching from my 3.5 year left Coe car to a 10 year one.. still waiting for a right deal. Doesn't help when the loan interest is high plus rule of 78 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.