Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, apparently boot is spacious and the cabin space is good.
Overall, it's a good ride really.
30dp cheap.
If loan 84 months, monthly dun know how much.
3-5 years loan also no kick.
Really

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long term planning better.

Now is cheap n good.

What if later he got no 2 come along? The car will be damn small and cramp.

Alot of ppl make this mistake. Cheap good bbbmtl then later years down the road regret cos car getting too small then sell and make a loss

Yesterday got a beemer rider say current car too small cos 2 kids with baby seat plus a maid and now consider getting my car or shuttle also.

Phv car got no resale value more liao lui to change car later.

Nope, apparently boot is spacious and the cabin space is good.
Overall, it's a good ride really.
30dp cheap.
If loan 84 months, monthly dun know how much.
3-5 years loan also no kick.
Really

Last edited:

Gdgame

Reaction score
GJ fares damn cui even after increase. Cannot do at current incentives levels without guaranteed fares. If without guaranteed fares, do Grab better.

PL2335

Reaction score
Haiz knn last time still can do 10 pts or 16 pts tier to cover now lan lan have to drive long hours to able to see money. 35 pts knn. Boycott gj liao. Back to grab cp.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's ok.
Push in and change.
Anyway, vehicle is depre.
Hardly, ppl sit till expire

Dont overstretch, do within means can liao

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yes I foresee that will happen to my too, my weak heart cannot take it so I better gui gui go back to big boss.

I Kanna too many long trips .. many cancellation by riders.. almost reach then cancel.. wtf ..wasted 8 min to drive there but cancelled ....

Gruber

Reaction score
Just read again GJ incentives for go-getter and they wrote guaranteed minimim fares of UP to $500. We kena conned liao.

Mynameistommy

Reaction score
Long term planning better.

Now is cheap n good.

What if later he got no 2 come along? The car will be damn small and cramp.

Alot of ppl make this mistake. Cheap good bbbmtl then later years down the road regret cos car getting too small then sell and make a loss

Yesterday got a beemer rider say current car too small cos 2 kids with baby seat plus a maid and now consider getting my car or shuttle also.

Phv car got no resale value more liao lui to change car later.

Been a silent reader for awhile
But when you talk about planning.

You loan a car for 10yrs with minimum down payment, that’s really good planning
And to be brutally honest, your car is just a Honda freed.
No rich person in the right mind will want to buy this, and people with better cars are not even showing off.
Irks me to keep seeing you talking about it all the time, asif your the only person with own car to drive grab while all others are just renting

If you full cash a luxury class mpv like Alphard to drive grab, I salute you
But 10 year loan on a Honda? Seriously dude

Your mindset and planning is really awesome for the future

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No rich person in the right mind will want to buy this, and people with better cars are not even showing off.
Irks me to keep seeing you talking about it all the time, asif your the only person with own car to drive grab while all others are just renting

chiu is which clone acc?

anyway, welcome aboard!

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
That’s what I thought bro, I expected at least 30% drivers will switch back to grab today but riders are still choosing GJ because it is still slightly cheaper thus creating a lot of long trips and far pick ups. Based on how rush I did the trips yesterday I feel it’s close to impossible to hit the tier 4 points and 27 minimum trips. The gap between 3 and 4 is too wide. Might be a gamble that all will be a waste. In the meantime maybe let the community flare the company awhile first and see how it goes next week.

GJ fares damn cui even after increase. Cannot do at current incentives levels without guaranteed fares. If without guaranteed fares, do Grab better.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude i am just sharing my views.

Financially aside my honda freed does suits my needs next 10 years. My wife side family side 5 pax sedan definitely out. Cos when they come to visit us in sg, one of them have to take public transport? Lol also i planning for kids in 1-2 years time.

The beemer rider i talk to yesterday is a charboh with small kids she was complaining her hubby beemer too small. Behind put 2 baby seat maid have to squeeze in. U think wife win or hubby win? And since they rich they might consider second car who knows?

I am not talking about luxury keyword is being practical.

See so many ppl buy acar later change cos needs change. More liao lui in long run. LNMB is good example.

Anyway period just sharing my views.

PS: bet u never take a honda freed before. Wait till u sit on one to be amaze how spacious this 1500cc car is.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Just finished lunch.

Finished 10 GJ trips at 2pm. B2B pings but some really far. Two trips went missing including the last one which PU 7km away and used 13 mins. Nett fare $7.20 and trip itself takes 20 mins. End trip kenna timeout two times. Restart phone and trip when missing. 100 percent performance become 89 percent without reason. App show only 8 out of 9 orders completed. Nett earnings $74.70 from the reflected 8 trips. SMLJ. Missing trips and performance rating down from driver ask to cancel that doesn’t even show? WTF does this means we will have a no performance rating requirement buffet again later in the day? App Jialet and unstable.

Last edited:

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Just finished lunch.

Finished 10 GJ trips at 2pm. B2B pings but some really far. Two trips went missing including the last one which PU 7km away and used 13 mins. Nett fare $7.20 and trip itself takes 20 mins. End trip kenna timeout two times. Restart phone and trip when missing. 100 percent performance become 89 percent without reason. App show only 8 out of 9 orders completed. Nett earnings $74.70 from the reflected 8 trips. SMLJ. Missing trips and performance rating down from driver ask to cancel that doesn’t even show? WTF does this means we will have a no performance rating requirement buffet again later in the day? App Hilary and unstable.

I first day already 4 trip went missing and my performance became 75% end up the trip incentive never get
Call in CS waited 1 hour before someone pickup
Now still pending
Meanwhile I cash out everything liao in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.