Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha i also no morale to chut chia knn. Wanted to chiong 30 pts for this weekend one now hon kan liao. Dunno what to drive mow. Think go back gys grab liao.

just follow e boss, wont go wrong..

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
Haha i also no morale to chut chia knn. Wanted to chiong 30 pts for this weekend one now hon kan liao. Dunno what to drive mow. Think go back gys grab liao.

Bro do 27-28 trips and 35 points today la. No fish,prawn also good.

kira861111

Reaction score
Dear all expert, am newbie here. I would like to check with Honda Shuttle Hybrid driver. What is your FC? Am now driving petrol shuttle FC 13-14km/l
Thanks.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Just get reversed into by a taxi. Poor fellow didn’t see my stationary car. Thanks to selfish and inconsiderate GJ rider who wait till destination to confirm block.Also the first rider to ask me adjust my driver seat in over 20K rides I done. My seat is just slightly behind. Late as usual and talk non stop. Cannot stand women from land of curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.