Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually if one notices, Gwab or GJ is just playing us around and round. when no incentives, fare improve a bit.. when got incentives, fare sucks. no matter how it goes, end of the day, similar earnings. maybe sometimes a bit more (or less). These two cannot afford to give extras one, if not will closed shop bery fast. no matter how it is, they have calculated in a way to minimize losses.

As for me... I not gonna be played around. From Since Day 1 i started driving, i never follow incentives. I just go by hourly nett 25$ earning to make the income or hit my personal daily target. of course when there is incentives, it only means sometimes i can work lesser hours or make a bit extras bonus, actually also not by a lot also. So with or without incentives, i am still a phv driver with a hourly nett of 25$ earnings. Because end of the day average out it is always the same (or similar). Only true bonus occurred during festive reasons.

of course there are times where it goes lower a bit (no choice just have to clock extra hours to compensate). But most of time got around 25 - 30 nett hourly.

So for now follow big boss first, ridership more established. GJ really gotto work extra hard not only on the APP, drivers earnings and Riders feature

so end of the day, why stress? just AASNG

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ncd protection only for ownership.
My lobang auto include for my policy.
:)
Ez Ncd capped at 50% max
Let me know if interested.
Win-Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.