Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
got!!! as early as 1130am.... china chio bu. If i drive in the day, dunno how many shower i need go weekly... morning the best. FRESH and so-call clean....... sometimes no seeex just shower massage with thai gal... if horny, then bang bang

So early got meh
Thought 2pm

dc10000

Reaction score
Yesterday also kena... Airport to bedok fare quite good, but kena snatch away by luo han.

I know how to tackle these luo han liao...
Next time if you receive a good ping, you press arrived and press pick up first thing first. Then quickly call the rider or text and apologise and inform them system glitch, screwed up, but rest assured I am on my way to you....

But do this only when you think it is a good pick up, very good fare cos very ma fan, need to inform rider why start trip but not here yet. But beware, once you press pick up, you won't see the pick up location already, so you must remember where to pick up.
This way, those DT cannot snatch.... :s27:

Use this only when you think the fare is really good... If not really troublesome. This way sometimes we won't drive all the way there then kena cancel by system....
If system is rigged then we hack it!

U mean we accept grab trip reaching down will be cancelled and given to DT ah? Wahhh

eagle8964

Reaction score
Was anyone listening to 98.7fm at around 8+ to 9+ last night? The dj mentioned something of a phv loophole (duno for riders or drivers) that is currently being exploited but I didn’t manage to continue tuning in to listen.. curious as to what they are referring to

Talking about gj dishonest drivers, pickup and end trip without pax onboard to hit incentives points.. And gj too short handed to look into it nor refund them.. Lol

Funny thing is right after this news, the dj was giving out grab vouchers for listeners calling in.. Haha

Gdgame

Reaction score
Talking about gj dishonest drivers, pickup and end trip without pax onboard to hit incentives points.. And gj too short handed to look into it nor refund them.. Lol

Funny thing is right after this news, the dj was giving out grab vouchers for listeners calling in.. Haha

Stupid drivers doing that for credit card trips is not getting away. It all can be traced. Spoil market.

Gdgame

Reaction score

Should claw back riders fare and incentives cash from these unscrupulous drivers. Ban them for GJ platform

Chris8510

Reaction score
I have to agree with gd, even we are chao driver we also have our own pride.
Some of us may not be highly educated but we also know what is shameful.

Of course have to be serious. It is our industry integrity and professionalism at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.