Reaction score
582 gems collected..
Going to collect my 888 by completing 630 gems

12 more peak trips to go .

Half day

Last edited:

ezxs2me

Reaction score
Tried to get a ride from serangoon gdn to hougang 10mins ago. Grab $6, go jek $12...wtf..
Unsurprisingly, no takers from grab

Negion

Reaction score
A Tiong couple, fare $9.20, the girl pass me $100 said no small change, whalau wet wet one. Eeeee...I said no change, pay by paylah! Don't know got kept inside the cave or not

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$300 worth of $10 bills can all be finished today. Really wanna slap cash riders.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Cash is one thing.... The dulan part is when arrive then they take out wallet slowly and count money slowly (cannot prepare beforehand meh) lagi dulan is they know the fare already still ask how much? (sometimes the fare so low I also pai sei to say 6$ or too high I lagi pai sei to say out). After say out the price, they also slowly take out wallet and count money.... Nb :s27:

Hello Riders every seconds is money to us, we just want to earn a living
$300 worth of $10 bills can all be finished today. Really wanna slap cash riders.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Cash is one thing.... The dulan part is when arrive then they take out wallet slowly and count money slowly (cannot prepare beforehand meh) lagi dulan is they know the fare already still ask how much? (sometimes the fare so low I also pai sei to say 6$ or too high I lagi pai sei to say out). After say out the price, they also slowly take out wallet and count money.... Nb
:s27:

Hello Riders every seconds is money to us, we just want to earn a living
#stay positive.always look on the good side not the backside# HardwareZone Forums app

Yesterday got one cash trip to wlcp, tell pax to prepare cash first coz there morning peak always jam cannot wait too long.

Pax ask: there got taxi stand what?
Me: bro, you in private car now, not taxi

** anyway need to pay, why can't just prepare earlier.

But some time I met some good pax also, they will pay first upon boarding.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Hot2002

Reaction score
For taxishare, does the daily rental rate increases during CNY? What’s their rate ? Thanks !

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday got one cash trip to wlcp, tell pax to prepare cash first coz there morning peak always jam cannot wait too long.

Posted from PCWX using �
Me one even best...
I reached pick up point..then tell me that at the coffeeshop in the corner side...went there...eat up 1 lane..
N he slowly walk from home since it took 3-4mins to board...

Pple drive past..look at my car

Nb Ang Mo

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya lo these people...
Of course they are nice one too!!! Bery bery sensible type. Pay me first the moment they board my car... I say thank you and appreciate the gesture.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
4aT7Dol.jpg

Dear fellowships,

Download caltexGO and register.... Remember to add in the star driver part also for phv to continue enjoy 20% discount.
Next month caltex gold card cannot use liao....

For new user got extra 2% until April. So total 22%!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.